• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Round of 16) - France 3-3(p) Switzerland - Monday 28th June, 2021

football forum

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Stan said:

France doing my head in. So much quality going forward but it's restricted by a coach that has no clue on how to get the best out of them. Annoyingly so. 

He's been their manager for 9 years now, you would think that he would have found the right formula for the team by now. Having a back 3 for them is a waste for a side like them with so much offensive talent. Also Rabiot out of position had a poor half. Deschamps really needs to change things for the 2nd half.

4 minutes ago, Machado said:

My boy Seferovic :4_joy:

France can't defend but they're brilliant to watch. Griezmann and Mbappe work well together.

What was Lenglet doing for Seferovic's goal? He defended like a dunce. xD:dunce:

France may have won the last World Cup but could have done even more. They should probably have won the last euros and have easily got the most talented squad in the world in this tournament, although they aren't showing it at all thus far. 

This has been a great tournament so far though and showing why I've always preferred it over the world cup, which is largely underwhelming these days.

• The title was changed to (Round of 16) - France 3-3(p) Switzerland - Monday 28th June, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived