talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Administrator

Toby deserved it but I'm still trying to find out where Hugo got his big boy pants from after that showing! 

Faye is weird. Called out Toby for how he treated Kaz, yet looked shocked when Hugo delivered some truths. Toby was ready to knock Hugo back to school. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great television. Toby treats women like toys but does seem to realise he’s done wrong after the fact, rather than dig his heels in like some men do. But he’s defo open to girls who might improve his standing amongst the public.

Chloe literally approached Toby when he was coupled up and kissed him behind Kaz’s back. Then gets mad upset at this calling him disrespectful, as if she hasn’t done this to someone already just to get couples with Toby so she could stay in the Villa. Part of me feels she’s massively overreacting and putting all the blame for this mess onto Toby to get sympathy from the public.

Hugo literally encouraged Toby to do his thing when he was with Kaz wanting to get with Chloe and didn’t have a word to say then. But now he’s piped up even though the same thing is occurring just with a different woman. Also doing this means he will get to spend longer in the Villa as you can only stay single in their for so long.

And throughout all of this Kaz is winning after initially getting caught as collateral damage, now with a man that respects her and not creating little games that Chloe, Toby and now Hugo are playing.

And of course Faye has something to say about this, but at least she’s on Kaz’s side as that will make even better television.

Cannot wait for tonight’s ep.

• Administrator

Anyone reckon Hugo will be (or already is) taking advantage of Chloe in her vulnerable fragile state? He seems quite manipulative. 

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Anyone reckon Hugo will be (or already is) taking advantage of Chloe in her vulnerable fragile state? He seems quite manipulative. 

I don’t think she’s particularly vulnerable anyway but no, with Casa Amor she’ll be chasing new blokes and Hugo will be failing to pull their too. 

I think probably only Jake and Liberty are “safe” from their heads turning in Casa Amor. 

11 hours ago, Stan said:

I think the thing with Toby was slightly orchestrated from Hugo, good way to stay in the Villa. Don't think he's trying to manipulate Chloe though

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think the thing with Toby was slightly orchestrated from Hugo, good way to stay in the Villa. Don't think he's trying to manipulate Chloe though

Hmm, they just seemed to be getting a bit close - more than just a best friend looking out for her. 'You should go for a nice guy' i.e. how Hugo is portrayed by himself and others. Almost like he was trying to get with Chloe (which was emphasised with how he tried to 'crack on' with her last night) but got friend-zoned.

• Administrator

It's definitely been quite an underwhelming series so far. Even Casa Amor seems like it'll be pretty tame. Liam and Teddy potentially turning their heads.

For every good episode of some drama, there's about 3 or 4 days of boring shite of Faye thinking the whole fucking world revolves around her. 

So I have started from the beginning and have enjoyed watching them. 

Just finished S2 which is alright, and then read about where the couples are now, and I'm absolutely shocked that Sofie committed suicide. I mean that is just awful and really put a damp on the show, as they really do attempt to bring out the worst in people and stress everyone out. 

But yeah, that was just awful. 

Few things;

1. That’s proper shit of the producers only putting a postcode into the women, knowing full well they’re more likely to get upset about the pictures. 

2. Liam doesn’t like money. That sound you’ve just heard? That’s £50k flying away from him. 

3. That Jake is such a devious little twat. Planting seeds and pushing the boys on to fuck about. Living a single life through his mates. 

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Few things;

1. That’s proper shit of the producers only putting a postcode into the women, knowing full well they’re more likely to get upset about the pictures. 

2. Liam doesn’t like money. That sound you’ve just heard? That’s £50k flying away from him. 

3. That Jake is such a devious little twat. Planting seeds and pushing the boys on to fuck about. Living a single life through his mates. 

Completely agreed. The girls have genuinely been fucked over this season. Amusing how Faye might throw it all away when Teddy hasn’t done anything though.

Can I add number 4?

4. Amy has absolutely zero interest in Hugo and just wants to get herself into that villa.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Few things;

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Completely agreed. The girls have genuinely been fucked over this season. Amusing how Faye might throw it all away when Teddy hasn’t done anything though.

Can I add number 4?

4. Amy has absolutely zero interest in Hugo and just wants to get herself into that villa.

Agreed with both. Proper messed with the girls heads. Love how they've tried to screw Jake over just cos he's sat next to a girl. He may not have done anything wrong to jeopardise his relationship with Liberty but I can't imagine his actions encouraging the other guys will go down well. 

I'll enjoy seeing Hugo disappointed when Amy moves on. 

• Administrator

Jake has some fucking nerve.

Been egging the guys on since day 1 (in Casa Amor) to do what they want to, then acts shocked after Liam kissed Lillie. 'I wouldn't want to be in his shoes'. No cos you'd get absolutely slaughtered by Liberty. 

Faye is defo gunna recouple after that postcard now...but this geezer she is with is a 100% creep, the way he was smiling when the postcard came in and the girls were all visibly distressed.

Producers have done Teddy hard. Honestly I have no sympathy for Abi whatsoever.

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Danny said:

Faye is defo gunna recouple after that postcard now...but this geezer she is with is a 100% creep, the way he was smiling when the postcard came in and the girls were all visibly distressed.

Producers have done Teddy hard. Honestly I have no sympathy for Abi whatsoever.

Yeah they've properly screwed over Teddy. But I can't stand Faye so I'm happy for him that he won't be with her. She seems ultra passive aggressive, insecure and a liability. Say one thing, even as a joke, out of turn and she'll just flip. 

I feel like Abi knew what was coming. Play with fire and you get burnt...

Liam will be the most hated man around if he walks back in with Lillie. Millie doesn't deserve that as I think she's a decent girl. Will be quite sad for her.

Kaz and Matthew & Tyler and Clarisse sort themselves out. 

Chloe is the new Hugo - moving along in friendship couples just to stay in the villa. I'm looking forward to Amy binning Hugo off.

46 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah they've properly screwed over Teddy. But I can't stand Faye so I'm happy for him that he won't be with her. She seems ultra passive aggressive, insecure and a liability. Say one thing, even as a joke, out of turn and she'll just flip. 

I feel like Abi knew what was coming. Play with fire and you get burnt...

Liam will be the most hated man around if he walks back in with Lillie. Millie doesn't deserve that as I think she's a decent girl. Will be quite sad for her.

Kaz and Matthew & Tyler and Clarisse sort themselves out. 

Chloe is the new Hugo - moving along in friendship couples just to stay in the villa. I'm looking forward to Amy binning Hugo off.

Faye has grown on me, she does project her insecurities onto people and that can be annoying when she has to have a word on absolutely everything or is mugging people off...but it doesn't come from a bad place. Compare that to Danny who was just pure slagging Lucinda off for no reason and just being manipulative. For me it's not a coincidence that I've liked her more as she's felt comfortable around Teddy, just seems more relaxed.

Liam is a dead man walking, even though he's tried not to kiss other women in Casa Amor he was still all over them like a rash. I actually want Faye to be around Millie just so someone gives him an absolute bollocking.

I think less of Tyler after this though, the way he went in and made everything about Kaz. He knew she was the most popular and really tried to make it seem like he was there to sweep her off her feet, his personality completely changed into this lad on tour type geezer when he went to Casa Amor and I think he's shot himself in the foot trying to play that game cos he's gunna get voted out very soon...maybe lucky that Liam is doing worse than him.

Kaz “likes” anyone that shows any interest in her. 

Faye is self sabotaging. She’s found a reason to dislike Teddy due to the postcard to stop herself from getting hurt so has gone for this new lad. 

Toby being unable to look anyone in the eye shows the measure of the man. 

Liam is going to be torn to shreds when he goes back. 

• Administrator

I very much enjoyed Faye's egg on her face. Went in all guns blazing thinking Teddy had shagged the whole of Casa Amor. Told it was a kiss in a game then face drops like thunder. Will enjoy her apology to Teddy if she ever does.

• Administrator

Tyler has had an absolute mare. 

Kaz tore him an absolute new one. Rightly so. Tyler's excuses, if that's what they were, were weak as fuck. 

Saying day one he was true to Kaz and didn't do anything as if that will absolve him of anything that followed. 

Archived