talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye Twitter is in meltdown because nothing has happened yet, but it's Day 1 so hardly going to be much fireworks. 

It starts to go off when people are lovely coupled up and then one of them fucks off for the new arrival. By the end of the week there will be scenes.

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm assuming that Love Island is something like our "Bachelor in Paradise'? Anyone can confirm or deny? @Tommy - you know? 

Yea, it's a scripted reality TV series. Like Bachelor etc. We have it in Germany as well, and there's plenty of people I know who keep sharing stuff about it and take it so seriously. It's so mundane and annoying. It's all that's wrong with TV nowadays, that's why I rarely watch TV apart from sports. 

3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

They’re kicking someone out tonight. Sorry to see you go Hugo, you were simply too shy. 

I think it'll be a girl, whoever doesn't get a couple following Chloe's pick?

Speaking of Hugo, surely no way he can go back to teaching after the nation learned that he's just casually been shagging in the street?

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Speaking of Hugo, surely no way he can go back to teaching after the nation learned that he's just casually been shagging in the street?

He's only a PE teacher. They've probably all done it. 

41 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Eh? Where’s this been leaked 😂

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Eh? Where’s this been leaked 😂

If you're on about the street shagging it was part of the game yesterday, basically they read out a statement and they had to match it to who it was - that was his xD. The other outstanding shout was that Chloe once got a sex toy stuck inside her.

3 hours ago, Whiskey said:

If you're on about the street shagging it was part of the game yesterday, basically they read out a statement and they had to match it to who it was - that was his xD. The other outstanding shout was that Chloe once got a sex toy stuck inside her.

Personally a fan of that Sharon being partial to a three way. Didn’t think she had that in her. It turns out she had it in her and more xD

Archived