The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I'd be so dissapointed being in the villa right now like, honestly think the standard is so average - wouldn't lose sleep over any of them. 

It's quite tame in terms of drama and standard. 

Needs loads of unexpected moves like today to be honest.

18 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Holeeeeee Fuck. She was the best looking in there by miles as well.

13 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, she was the best by some way but it’s a low bar. 

Agreed. 

Faye’s attitude stinks. An absolute arsehole. Amazing scenes from Brad. 

Tarquin is a bellend. Definitely calls himself Chuggs to hide his posh name but also because he thinks it’s hilarious because he chuggs all the beer at Apres Ski. Fingers crossed he gets Covid.

More horrific selections for contestants. 

Chuggs reminds me of that posh twat from the last series who walked out because it was revealed he was a big game hunter on social media and was getting death threats. 

He'll last about two days before being fucked off.

You could tell from the start Faye was going to be that time, I'm just ecstatic it's only taken three days for her to explode. 

Funny thing is, you just know she'll sit in bed with a hump on, then they'll go the breakfast bar and she'll start again - probably try to drown Brad in his porridge.

And yeah, he does @DeadLinesman.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Is this on Season 2? I just found this here on CBS so I can catch up if you are in fact on Season 2. 

Nevermind. That is the US version. UK is on S7 and it's not available here unless you have Hulu (which I do), but they only put up the episodes from the previous season. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Eco said:

Nevermind. That is the US version. UK is on S7 and it's not available here unless you have Hulu (which I do), but they only put up the episodes from the previous season. 

You're not missing much this season so far for UK one anyway xD 

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Seasons 1-3 were magic. Now they just throw in influencers and people with agents that already know each other. It’s sadly become more and more scripted.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Seasons 1-3 were magic. Now they just throw in influencers and people with agents that already know each other. It’s sadly become more and more scripted.

@Tommy please stop logging in to other people's accounts. 

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

@Tommy has asked not to be tagged going forward @Stan, if you could please follow this request going forward?

Thanks @Whiskey. I won't tag @Tommy any more.

Please let me know if this occurs again and I'll look into it.

Please that Hugo is still in the villa, he reminds me of the Indian lad from the last series who was proper sound but took about 18 years to find someone. Reckon that Chuggs will be leaving tomorrow too, think Brad is going to go all out attack for Rachel (who I think loads fancy tbh).

Inevitable that Liberty is going to get her heart broken, quite uncomfortable to watch tbh. A bit like when Curtis realised that he didn't actually fancy Amy and fucked her off after Casa Amor. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Please that Hugo is still in the villa, he reminds me of the Indian lad from the last series who was proper sound but took about 18 years to find someone. Reckon that Chuggs will be leaving tomorrow too, think Brad is going to go all out attack for Rachel (who I think loads fancy tbh).

Inevitable that Liberty is going to get her heart broken, quite uncomfortable to watch tbh. A bit like when Curtis realised that he didn't actually fancy Amy and fucked her off after Casa Amor. 

A grown man wrote that about a scripted TV show. Let that sink in. 

Archived