talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island

football forum

• Administrator

Sharon says he comes across 'fake as shit' by saying it or saying sorry and that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Faye gets far too emotional about everything. Love how Liam hates bitchiness but she's one of the worst xD 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

How is Hugo meant to know that Faye would take 'fake' so personally? Such a fucking overreaction.

'I'm not here to be a dick' but then 5 minutes earlier shes' like 'I don't care if he's fucking upset, he can fuck off'.

Girls' minds are fucked up.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sharon says he comes across 'fake as shit' by saying it or saying sorry and that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Faye gets far too emotional about everything. Love how Liam hates bitchiness but she's one of the worst xD 

I think Liam is just waiting for the next girl to come along tbh, Faye is a pain in the arse but he's guarenteed a spot in the villa with him in her good books.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

I think Liam is just waiting for the next girl to come along tbh, Faye is a pain in the arse but he's guarenteed a spot in the villa with him in her good books.

Yeah true. Quite obvious. 

I do like that Aaron ain't got time for any drama and will hopefully bin off Sharon. He deserves better. I love how chill he is.

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, It's Coming Home! said:

I know her! she lives in Hertfordshire where I was near Hadley Wood!

Stalker alert!! 

Haha kidding, what's she like? 

Sharon and Faye are massive cunts. That Kaz is dangerous as well. The fact she flaunted IM NATURAL, ALL NATURAL! Then gets a shitty on with Hugo when he says that about fake. She was just as bad ffs. 

That Liam is a massive wet wipe as well. 

Hugo got done over there, didn’t really do anything wrong and WW3 unleashed. Also Faye asked him if he knew what it was like to essentially be self conscious about your body throughout childhood...he is physically disabled.

Liberty needs to move on from Jake, he’s still yet to tell her that she doesn’t do it for him yet he’s told the boys, will only say to her they should stay open minded and has just tried to hide behind waffle about being honest so she wouldn’t get upset. Brad 2.0. Which is a shame cos he does seem a laugh.

Chloe properly playing Toby here to stay in,  snaked him from Kaz.

I don’t like Faye and she’s been very muggy to people and behind their backs as well, but her shutting Chloe down was great television.

• Administrator

Sharon thinking Aaron's excuses were a cop out? But how can that be when he already had these doubts before the new girls came in? Think someone is in a bit of denial. 

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Sharon thinking Aaron's excuses were a cop out? But how can that be when he already had these doubts before the new girls came in? Think someone is in a bit of denial. 

I think the timing was just bad, can see why he wanted to wait a day or so.

Honestly Toby was like a deer in the headlights in front of Kaz and she basically held his hand throughout his dumping her speech xD

Hope her and Hugo form a little alliance so Hugo don’t get chucked out, the girls were harsh on him during that challenge 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think the timing was just bad, can see why he wanted to wait a day or so.

Honestly Toby was like a deer in the headlights in front of Kaz and she basically held his hand throughout his dumping her speech xD

Hope her and Hugo form a little alliance so Hugo don’t get chucked out, the girls were harsh on him during that challenge 

Oh yeah I agree, but Sharon immediately thinks it's cos of the new girls and not the stuff he actually mentioned as to why he didn't want to continue with it. 

Felt for Hugo. Awkward as fuck. 

Faye is vile. Randomly starts shouting at Chloe. Chloe is a bit snakey but then it's not the worst thing ever done in the villa. Don't get why Faye has to be so passive aggressive and outspoken all the time. Overreacted once again. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh yeah I agree, but Sharon immediately thinks it's cos of the new girls and not the stuff he actually mentioned as to why he didn't want to continue with it. 

Felt for Hugo. Awkward as fuck. 

Faye is vile. Randomly starts shouting at Chloe. Chloe is a bit snakey but then it's not the worst thing ever done in the villa. Don't get why Faye has to be so passive aggressive and outspoken all the time. Overreacted once again. 

Yeah it was an awkward one for Aaron. I didn’t mind Faye there, I’ve not liked her at all this series cos she’s constantly slagging people off but Rachel was being a mate to Kaz by making it known she didn’t like it and when Chloe tried to talk to her again Faye was probably the best person in the Villa to shut her down xD The one time her aggyness was useful.

Can’t wait to see what happens when actual shit hits the fan rather than Chloe just going behind Kaz’s back to chat up Toby

• Administrator

Faye loves the attention doesn't she?

Brad and Lucinda's moment. 

Faye has to make it about her xD. Bitch.

'I can't do fake' icing on the cake after the whole Hugo thing.

• Administrator
On 19/07/2021 at 21:17, Smiley Culture said:

How’s he got a shag dressed in women’s underwear and like an extra from Brokeback Mountain?

Cos Chloe just wants all the sex as well. I see absolutely no 'love' there. 

Aaron, Danny and Lucinda looks like it'll be a decent bit of drama coming up. Danny got absolutely no respect as he said but Aaron's graft gotta be admired. He has no shame xD

Hugo and AJ are boring as fvck. No idea what Hugo's game is. Friendship couple since day 1, a woman (with a lot of fakery on her, ironically) comes in and he gets along with her but he's not interested. There's only so long he'll be able to carry on in there being an absolute wet wipe. 

• Administrator

Wow Hugo went in on Toby!! 

That was savage from Hugo. Did not expect that. Toby is a prick but would not have Hugo down as being capable of doing that. Good on him calling out Toby's behaviour of Chloe (even though I don't like Chloe anyway) but it's still a surprise nonetheless. 

Can't believe I've sat through what has been a proper shit series, missed tonight's episode and it's all gone off. 

Toby is without doubt the biggest whopper in there so happy days at what has happened.

Archived