talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

June 2021 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

It is with much pleasure that the staff can announce this month's winner given how liked and respected he is, probably because he is a very friendly guy and is admirably knowledgeable about football.

He's not even been here 2 years but has already been on the 'podium' five times; the first was actually his maiden 1st place back in Feb 2020. Since then, it was a case of 'being the bridesmaid and not the bride', as June-August and October 2020 he finished 2nd.

Now he is able to celebrate again after a month of great contributions, several long, well-thought out football-related posts and generally just being a very decent person to talk to. We hope he enjoyed his time in the UK but this weekend the Ukrainian love-in comes to a stop ;).

Well done to @Michael for winning June's Member of the Month!

tenor.gif?itemid=14301495

Celebrate how you want :ph34r:.

In 2nd was @RandoEFC, and 3rd was @Devil.

Congrats to you all and enjoy the rest of the Euros. Not long til the domestic season kicks off again! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Stan said:

It is with much pleasure that the staff can announce this month's winner given how liked and respected he is, probably because he is a very friendly guy and is admirably knowledgeable about football.

He's not even been here 2 years but has already been on the 'podium' five times; the first was actually his maiden 1st place back in Feb 2020. Since then, it was a case of 'being the bridesmaid and not the bride', as June-August and October 2020 he finished 2nd.

Now he is able to celebrate again after a month of great contributions, several long, well-thought out football-related posts and generally just being a very decent person to talk to. We hope he enjoyed his time in the UK but this weekend the Ukrainian love-in comes to a stop ;).

Well done to @Michael for winning June's Member of the Month!

tenor.gif?itemid=14301495

Celebrate how you want :ph34r:.

In 2nd was @RandoEFC, and 3rd was @Devil.

Congrats to you all and enjoy the rest of the Euros. Not long til the domestic season kicks off again! 

Well, I didn't expect this... it has personally been a great month with exciting games at the Euros, especially with the success that England have enjoyed and the success that Ukraine have had and now this award, I'm beginning to feel spoilt rotten....xD

No, in all honesty, this is the best run and the best laid out football forum that I have come across. I like how it covers football from all around Europe and the world really. I also appreciate the Off Topic section where one can discuss current events, different sports and other varied topics. The administrators and the moderators deserve credit for running this forum so well. This is the only football forum that I frequent since I joined nearly 2 years ago. So thanks for maintaining the standards of this forum and keeping it running.:twothumbsup:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived