talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reality TV

football forum

football forum

124564.jpg

Yes, I know it's shit but it's still a laugh sometimes. Anyone watching in the UK when things kick off on Monday? 

• The title was changed to Big Brother 2017
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Should be in the film and TV section. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bumped in case you didn't get it 60 seconds ago @Cannabis

i've fixed his mess once again

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not watched it since the first series back in around 2006. Seems to be full of Geordie Shore and TOWIE nonces though so I'll probably give it a pass. This show was always in Big Brothers shadow unfortunately. 

Not anymore I'm afraid. Last year was really good - big brother on the decline.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Is it the same format as the original show? Never actually watched it as I didn't know it was back tbh.

Fit ladies and men go in, they have to pair up as couples, someone gets voted off every so often and more come in etc. and eventually winning couple is selected. So pretty much 

• Administrator

Not watched in ages but apparently there's loads of 'celebrities' or 'famous' people who are in this year? 

I used to watch BB years and years ago when it was just randoms from anywhere and everywhere around the country. That's what made it good and entertaining. Not people who have tried to be famous before and now just want some more attention after previous failures...

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Lucas said:

I saw it. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Everyone needs a guilty pleasure in their life.

No dogs this year so far, pretty impressed.

Ha, it's a good show - I enjoyed last year's - mainly cause I used to chat to one of the birds on it on man back in the day 

Snake behaviour left, right and centre. The girls are worse than the boys. Hoes all over the show. That Welsh girl is definitely game, like a silent assassin. Acts all innocent but she's brutal xD

Going to get even more interesting with the two new male additions tomorrow night.

It's like a really, really shit version of Celebrity Big Brother. 

I was filled in on who's who last night by my girlfriend. Is that posh fella (is his name Arthur?) the full ticket or not? That Asian woman in with her husband is an utter wanker but her husband seemed sound. 

Archived