• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reality TV

football forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Sounds proper shite this year but is anyone watching I'm A Celebrity tonight? Hope Jamie Vardy's wife is the first to fuck off personally but I'm sure the rest will get right on my tits. I'll probably mostly watch the behind the scenes show that's on after as it's being hosted by Joel Dommett.

nintchdbpict000366873249.jpg?strip=all&q

Dennis Wise is in for all you Chelsea lads @Bluewolf @carefreeluke @Cicero @True Blue

Seen it on various Chelsea pages, and i've heard of the show but never watched it to be honest. I hate reality shows, worst kind of entertainment.

17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That Fizz doesnt half look rough, even @Tanksie would give it a miss.

Steady on mate, you do know unless they’re in the big 5 cities there’s no Sheila’s around so they rattle in dingos. Every Aussie I’ve ever met has been a big game talker but ultimately would smash absolute munters given half a chance, kiwis are the same complete wrongun’s

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching this since the start, It's the only reality show I actually like. Toff had this wrapped up since the first week,  She's obviously a nice girl and looks really fucking good without makeup on  however her constant smiling and acting like an innocent little girl came across a bit fake for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have an idea for a Reality TV show.

Like that The Bachelor show dating relationship kind of thing. I would do a spin off.

The series would revolve around a single mother who is either divorced/widowed. She would select from a pool of men all of whom which have to go through series of challenges to not just impress the mum but they also have to get along with the kids. Taking care of the baby, helping the teenage daughter with self esteem problems and getting the elder son to accept him and take care of his problems.

I will also add the surprise entry of the ex husband who comes to bug the family.

I'm still working on the name.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't know mate, watched the first show where they all go in and they were laughing about Jermaine Pennant being the potential ''bad boy'' of the house because of all his drink driving convictions. 

Peak television viewing.

• 2 months later...

Archived