• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reality TV

football forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

The British public who voted for Ann to do tonight’s trial are worse people than Fred and Rose West IMO. This could be awful viewing. 

Thought this too. Fucking weirdos doing that to her. 

Is it right that there are 3 people ruled out of animal related tasks because they are vegan? 

Why put the cunts on the show? Easy ride for the wankers.

People who voted for Ann are cruel cunt, that was awful to watch. 

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Didn't enjoy that trial one bit, hilarious seeing some bellend have a meltdown but Anne who's got autism? Nah, just televised bullying for me that. 

Always have one person that I want to win but really really really hope it's Anne this year, could quite literally change her life. 

I’m struggling to find sympathy to be fair. You’re famous for being a quiz master, you know you have autism, you’re not short of money and you’re not stupid. Why put yourself in that position? Should she be free from doing all trials because she’s on the spectrum? The whole point of the show is to do trials.

I thought the public would have had  more sympathy for her. It’s usually someone who gets picked who is generally the weakest and most likely to have a hissy fit in there, that just wasn’t a great watch, both from an entertainment side of things and knowing that Ann has Autism and it was likely to have an effect on her, despite her knowing her condition and going in the Jungle. 

Cannot see her staying much longer. She’s probably already done bundles raising awareness of Autism and she’s been put in a trial situation, I just don’t see where she can go from here now. 

Nick Knowles is weird. Bet he tells people he had trials at Football Clubs before getting injured. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived