• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) England 2-1 Denmark - Wednesday 7th July, 2021

football forum

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Either that or Southgate has made a tactical change, bringing on the more defensively capable Trippier on.

I never thought of Trippier as being defensively capable, but compared to Grealish I guess so.

Imagine the biggest fairytale story of the last 10 years, only Ghana 2010 coming close, and Raheem fucking Sterling diving like a fucking U boat is what brings them to an end. 

I hate the Italians. Always play acting, always have some competent but overhyped old cunt who's suddenly a "genius" after a good game (Pirlo, Chiellini) But fuck me I'll be in their corner. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Imagine the biggest fairytale story of the last 10 years, only Ghana 2010 coming close, and Raheem fucking Sterling diving like a fucking U boat is what brings them to an end. 

I hate the Italians. Always play acting, always have some competent but overhyped old cunt who's suddenly a "genius" after a good game (Pirlo, Chiellini) But fuck me I'll be in their corner. 

What world do we live in where Pirlo was only a genius for just one game... and not the years he spent at AC Milan and Juve as a top midfielder? xD

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

What world do we live in where Pirlo was only a genius for just one game... and not the years he spent at AC Milan and Juve as a top midfielder? xD

He was a good player, great even, but somehow every tournament Italy go deep in their oldest cunt is elevated to god status for the duration. I'm not sure if you recall but the wankfest surrounding him was monstrous, penises being flapped and stroked everywhere. @MUFC must have loved it. 

Sterling was awesome at times.

The English defence only breached by a genuine piece of magic.

Kasper Schmeichel getting a few boos, but just a sign he's nearly as good as his dad for me. And I can't help but feel he'd have tipped the free kick over the bar somehow.

Thank goodness penalties were avoided, if Kane was wobbling. Was struggling to get 5 names I felt remotely ok with.

Nothing but plenty of respect to Denmark. Lived through their feelings 3 times myself.

Don't think it will sink in until the anthems start on Sunday..

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He was a good player, great even, but somehow every tournament Italy go deep in their oldest cunt is elevated to god status for the duration. I'm not sure if you recall but the wankfest surrounding him was monstrous, penises being flapped and stroked everywhere. @MUFC must have loved it. 

Happens every international tournament with any team that makes it far, tbh.

Probably because pundits can't say things like "wow this is actually really low quality compared to the CL"

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Soft penalty but far from the scandal some are making out. There was contact between the Danish number 24 and Sterling.

Ref should be far better when it comes to situations like these and the history of the player should be put in mind as well, Sterling is a serial diver.

• The title was changed to (SF) England 2-1 Denmark - Wednesday 7th July, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived