talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Surprising Opinions You Have

football forum

Generally you can predict how likely people are to think on certain subjects by their other opinions. But you always get surprising opinions that people have that don't seem to fit in with their other opinions. What are yours? 

• The title was changed to Surprising Opinions You Have
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tommy sent me a PM telling me how much he loves Love Island which surprised me considering what he had posted in the official thread. I think he wanted me to keep it a secret, but something that I don't think should be kept under wraps and in fact embraced. 

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

@Tommy sent me a PM telling me how much he loves Love Island which surprised me considering what he had posted in the official thread. I think he wanted me to keep it a secret, but something that I don't think should be kept under wraps and in fact embraced. 

Faye is a proper nonce, innit?

I think most people who perceive me as a raving online leftist would be surprised at how conservative I can come off in everyday life.

I think at heart I am quite suspicious of some popular attitudes to mental health -  specifically the modern tendency to self-diagnose and pathologise every problem and idiosyncrasy. I am also quite prudish I guess - I think modern culture is overly sexualised and I feel like a lot of sex-positivity is going too far, and actually robs sex of a lot of its appeal. There are a few other things like that, where I diverge quite a lot from people who mostly share my views.

By instinct I think my temperament is quite conservative. 

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, It's Coming Home! said:

People think I go around fingering different Ass all day which I can confirm is true :ph34r:

If you tell us your job isnt one of a procotologist I'll still believe you :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11.

The change of mainstream media rhetoric from Muzlamic, ISIS etc to China China China !!! is there to observe. This sudden change does tells that this whole WoT was a well thought buildup but now it's not as profitable so they have moved on to China. 9/11 being the start of all this does raises genuine questions.

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 08/07/2021 at 18:30, nudge said:

Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11.

Elaborate.

On 08/07/2021 at 18:31, Cicero said:

Bin Laden is still alive. 

Elabinate.

Archived