talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Terrorist Attack at London Bridge & Borough Market

football forum

10 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

But that is the problem of the EU, those people carried out those attacks have been given passports from certain EU countries. Freedom of movement clearly doesnt work also.

I'm not even going to go on about the Tower Hamlets area of London which is no go under certain circumstances you may not be aware of at the time through innocence.  But if you go down Edgeware Road on a weekend evening (especially during night time) you will see plenty of extremist Islamic rhetoric freely being preached on the street.  Infact the only people I've seen confront them have been other Muslims shouting that they don't represent them...  White people keep quiet and either ignore the situation or pretend to.

I've mentioned it here and on the other site we were all at about certain issues in London where this is concerned and I was even called a liar.  I was born and bred in London and know the city like if it was my living room.  I know and have seen the radical change in the city and the authorities have never done anything (as with the female child rape cases in the north of England) so as to not cause a culture storm.

There are very important issues to tackle in London, stuff that's ignored and is as radical on stance as in any middle eastern country.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm not even going to go on about the Tower Hamlets area of London which is no go under certain circumstances you may not be aware of at the time through innocence.  But if you go down Edgeware Road on a weekend evening (especially during night time) you will see plenty of extremist Islamic rhetoric freely being preached on the street.  Infact the only people I've seen confront them have been other Muslims shouting that they don't represent them...  White people keep quiet and either ignore the situation or pretend to.

I've mentioned it here and on the other site we were all at about certain issues in London where this is concerned and I was even called a liar.  I was born and bred in London and know the city like if it was my living room.  I know and have seen the radical change in the city and the authorities have never done anything (as with the female child rape cases in the north of England) so as to not cause a culture storm.

There are very important issues to tackle in London, stuff that's ignored and is as radical on stance as in any middle eastern country.

But London even has a Muslim Mayor now,  like also Birmingham, it shows you that places are changing, not a big deal to some but you have wonder what will the future be.

Just now, VanPanna said:

But London even has a Muslim Mayor now, like also Birmingham, it shows you that places are changing. 

And even he has failed to blatantly condemn these things...  He is very clever with his words and manages to appease many with the way he puts things and makes it look like he's publicly condemning it all.  But he doesn't dissect the situation which at the same time I understand for the same arguments I've used in my previous statement.

If you want to listen to a Muslim that is progressive and has done tons of work in this area, then on LBC, Maajit Nawaz is great!  He is blatant, condemning and accuses Islam of being in the dark ages.  He dissects the situation to exactly how it is and holds no bars when stating the situation.

Just now, SirBalon said:

And even he has failed to blatantly condemn these things...  He is very clever with his words and manages to appease many with the way he puts things and makes it look like he's publicly condemning it all.  But he doesn't dissect the situation which at the same time I understand for the same arguments I've used in my previous statement.

If you want to listen to a Muslim that is progressive and has done tons of work in this area, then on LBC, Maajit Nawaz is great!  He is blatant, condemning and accuses Islam of being in the dark ages.  He dissects the situation to exactly how it is and holds no bars when stating the situation.

Thats because he knows they voted for him.

Every place in Europe has the same problem, there are no go areas unless you follow Islam, they are in France, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Germany and many more, it will only get worse

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Simple spelling error compounded by autocorrect and typing on a phone with two toddlers running amok. Thanks for the heads up though I've corrected it.

To be fair, you could have typed that Real Madrid chanted into a home shirt. Well, these mistakes do happen........

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Sadiq Khan is a fucking whopper and should step down. How a Muslim mayor can be in power when it's this religion that is causing such atrocities is a joke and what has he done to protect the city of London in the past few months? Jack shit. The Westminster attack was under his ruling and just yesterday we have this fuck up. It's an absolute joke and just shows how much wool this country is prepared to pull over it's eyes. 

Well he did tell the people of London they'll have to get used to it, so I guess he's only carrying out his promises........

Like May, he just seemed so cold and unconcerned when being interviewed, like it's just shrug your shoulders and get on with it. That's worries me more to be honest. All of them have 24/7 security pretty much so it's not like they give a fuck.

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Theresa May saying that things need to change and that enough is enough

That sounds like downright lowlife campaigning.  She's been a shambles the whole General Election campaign and now she's using atrocities as a weapon.  I find that disgusting to be honest and it wasn't the moment to use such jargon even though it's difficult to refute as it's true.  Unfortunately for her she should be wary of the bullshit she is selling as much as the others.

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

PC Brigade who wanted diversity should be proud of themselves

Diversity isn't letting pockets of London become unique in cultural existence.  It's incorrect and causes more problems than resolves.  To be fair, it's difficult to organise these types of things correctly because how do you mobilise people on where they wish to live.  For me the only way is to crack down on any type of public display of ideology, but even that's difficult because that encompasses so many things and you'd have to be specific and in being so you would justifiably get people crying censorship and discrimination.

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That sounds like downright lowlife campaigning.  She's been a shambles the whole General Election campaign and now she's using atrocities as a weapon.  I find that disgusting to be honest and it wasn't the moment to use such jargon even though it's difficult to refute as it's true.  Unfortunately for her she should be wary of the bullshit she is selling as much as the others.

She only said last week after manchester, the country will carry on as usual,  and look what happend a week later!  

Every Leader is the same and the people who have been saying what May has said today is what people like Tommy Robinson has been saying for years about Islam and look what people think of him.

2 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

what May has said today

Is bullshit!  It's blatant campaigning when after the attack (as was done after the Manchester atrocity) the called a suspension to campaigning.  Obviously it's hard to prove with such a statement is aimed at winning horrible votes based on human misery.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

but I'd love someone to tell me exactly what you expect her (or Sadiq Khan or anyone else) to say or do.

What they're in power for!  It's not up to the public to tell or suggest resolutions and solutions for the country's problems.  It's them, those that are paid to do these things to sort out the problem.

NOT GET SHAGGED BY SAUDI ARABIA!

Just now, SirBalon said:

What they're in power for!  It's not up to the public to tell or suggest resolutions and solutions for the country's problems.  It's them, those that are paid to do these things to sort out the problem.

Should cut ties with the middle east until they sort their act out,  the middle east really need us more then we need them. With the technolgy today we dont need oil anymore but it is only kept on because of the tax it earns.  

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Sorry mate but all you're saying is that you don't know what the solution is. There's hardly anything they can actually do. This isn't someone carrying a bomb into a stadium or onto a plane, this is some guys picking up some kitchen knives and getting in a van. How do you stop that?

Just now, RandoEFC said:

this is some guys picking up some kitchen knives and getting in a van. How do you stop that?

You can't stop that but you can look deep into the issue and resolve it from there so as to not create more of these animals.  Foreign policies and sorting things out at home.

Of course I don't have the solutions mate...  I don't pretend to have them and I doubt anyone here has the correct solutions.  As I said...  I pay (with my taxes) for the politicians I vote to govern more to stop me having to think about these things so I can concentrate on my daily life which is difficult enough as it is.  And even then I haven't got a right to cry about all of that because there are many more people worse off than me in London and the country as a whole.  People should be vetted on voting for intelligence.

Just now, VanPanna said:

Of course it wont, Tump said the same he wont deal with middle east as They will use American resources. First foreign trip Trumps makes is Saudi Arabia 

Really mate! xD

How many billions of dollars deal did he go home to his orange room with?

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Sorry mate but all you're saying is that you don't know what the solution is. There's hardly anything they can actually do. This isn't someone carrying a bomb into a stadium or onto a plane, this is some guys picking up some kitchen knives and getting in a van. How do you stop that?

It isnt some guys, its a network a huge network and they are cells! They are operarting all over Europe but coming from the same sorce. 

Archived