The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Italy (p) 1-1 England - Sunday 11th July, 2021

football forum

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

And they have very little on their bench to change that match in terms of offensive options. 

Spinazolla is such a huge miss. 

Seeing how influential was Gosens against Portugal, how good and decisive Shaw has been and how much Italy is worse without Spinazolla, it certainly feels like football has become a full-back's game. 

More than Spinazolla is this strange obsession Mancini has with playing Immobile in that front spot. Which makes a bit of sense when you want someone to run defenders around but hes not done that for a while now and you start to wonder why they aren't swapping him out. 

Just now, Mel81x said:

More than Spinazolla is this strange obsession Mancini has with playing Immobile in that front spot. Which makes a bit of sense when you want someone to run defenders around but hes not done that for a while now and you start to wonder why they aren't swapping him out. 

Immobile's Euro performance is the worst I've seen from a striker in a team that has reached the final of an international tournament since Stephane Guivarc'h in 98. 😂

Just now, El Profesor said:

Immobile's Euro performance is the worst I've seen from a striker in a team that has reached the final of an international tournament since Stephane Guivarc'h in 98. 😂

What about Fred 2013?

He can only score on the break, and Italy dont play that way.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Two good games right at the start then went missing. 

I don't get how people get into the stadium without a ticket, and I'm not sure how the stewards allow people to stand in the aisles. I've never seen that here at any event. 

Everytime Insigne has the ball I ask myself: Does he have enough strenght in his little legs to shoot the ball with power? 😅

He has enough strength in his hands to beat his girlfriend

• The title was changed to FINAL - Italy 1-1 England - Sunday 11th July, 2021

Archived