talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Italy (p) 1-1 England - Sunday 11th July, 2021

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

On happier note thank god this tournament hasn't been ruined by the word Peru.

Peru would have beaten Italy in normal time today. Tapia x3. 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

I don’t mean to be that person but that sounds like a standard weekend in London. 

That sucks, didn't realise it had become that bad. I knew it was pretty common but not like that.

I genuinely don't have a problem with younger players taking the penalties. If they were the best takers, then they were the best takers. It just didn't work out for us. More credit to Donnarumma than criticism towards anyone in my opinion.

Just now, Spike said:

What do Germans do instead of stabbing? Say someone from Hamburg comes down to Dusseldorf do you molest them with a Rinderwurst?

We offer them a nice Altbier and show them our beautiful city. 

Just now, Spike said:

That sucks, didn't realise it had become that bad. I knew it was pretty common but not like that.

Yeah it’s pretty grim and under Sadiq Khan as Mayor its become quite the problem swept under the carpet. 27 knife deaths in London Boroughs between Jan and April this year. 

• Administrator
Just now, internationalsfan said:

It's the weekend in London - people get stabbed, they're probably nothing to do with the match itself. Will be gang rivals etc. 

I mean, it's just after the match has finished. It's quite probably a lot to do with post-football antics.

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah it’s pretty grim and under Sadiq Khan as Mayor its become quite the problem swept under the carpet. 27 knife deaths in London Boroughs between Jan and April this year. 

Same story in Chicago, except it's gun violence. Nothing changes. I think it sits at a murder a day.

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

To be fair Boris Johnson doesn't particular care either, as it's mostly non-white youngsters. 

• Subscriber

Could be an ugly night in London but I do like to think that, despite some of the appalling behaviour we've seen doing the rounds today, that even the angriest neanderthals draw the line before literally stabbing people.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I mean, it's just after the match has finished. It's quite probably a lot to do with post-football antics.

What you mean, with 30 million people inside people stop stabbing each other for a few hours? Who'd have thought? 

Anyway, I can see any reliable reports of people stabbing eachother tonight in London.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, internationalsfan said:

What you mean, with 30 million people inside people stop stabbing each other for a few hours? Who'd have thought? 

Anyway, I can see any reliable reports of people stabbing eachother tonight in London.

What?

It's more the fact that if there's a spate of stabbings reported in a very short time, just after a football match has finished, I'm willing to bet it's linked. Not just 'gang rivals etc...'.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What?

It's more the fact that if there's a spate of stabbings reported in a very short time, just after a football match has finished, I'm willing to bet it's linked. Not just 'gang rivals etc...'.

Except as I said, I haven't actually seen any reliable sources for this 'spate of stabbings'.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, internationalsfan said:

Except as I said, I haven't actually seen any reliable sources for this 'spate of stabbings'.

Yes. We will blame @Spike for this.

Archived