• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comduo 2021/2022 - 2. Bundesliga Fantasy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I wondered when you'd notice...😂

I really missed that he was on the list, I would have surely bid for him. Love Kuba. He's still a bit of a rough diamond. Uwe Rösler was already pretty keen to help him develop, and you could constantly hear him shout "Kuba" at the sidelines, and give him instructions like he was his sole student. Hopefully he'll further develop and mature under Preußer. 

• Subscriber
On 25/09/2021 at 13:01, Eco said:

Yes. That is much more German than Garrett's name. 😆

So my last name was Schütze originally which Im told is Archer translated. My Oma and Opa when they emigrated to Canada durring WW2 legally changed it for obvious reasons :D

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So my last name was Schütze originally which Im told is Archer translated. My Oma and Opa when they emigrated to Canada durring WW2 legally changed it for obvious reasons :D

I will just call you Gerhard Schütze from now on.

9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Change it back 😄

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Eco said:

@nudge - Can I get a $69k loan. 😂 I computer stiffed me just short on a player and messed everything up. 

I can cancel the transfer(s), if you want 😂 no matches this week, so enough time to sort it out...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived