talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Storts

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truthful none piss taking answer, if there was one Peruvian you'd take at Spurs, who would it be and why?

Even if its just on the bench or a backup of a backup.

Do you actually know any Peruvian players? 

What are you doing at the minute job wise?

How did the loan spell at L.A. Galaxy go?  :ph34r: (You're American summer trip a while back)

What are your expectations for Sp*rs this season in a different stadium?

What do you think Sp*rs need players wise to push the over you top?

If Kyle Walker does leave who would you like to see him replaced by?

2 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Truthful none piss taking answer, if there was one Peruvian you'd take at Spurs, who would it be and why?

I'd take you as the waterboy.

Favourite 3 members on here?

Who do you think will win the election?

Do you like Corbyn?

Are you going up the ranks in your political career?

Do you see yourself as mayor/governor or MP one day?

Favourite food?

Favourite drink?

Would you allow Poch to shag your sister?

Would you allow me?

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Ha tough question ... Probably Andre Carrillo - because he's settled in Europe, has played European football and would offer a different option out wide for us off the bench 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

1)Do you actually know any Peruvian players? 

2) What are you doing at the minute job wise?

3) How did the loan spell at L.A. Galaxy go?  :ph34r: (You're American summer trip a while back)

4) What are your expectations for Sp*rs this season in a different stadium?

5)What do you think Sp*rs need players wise to push the over you top?

6) If Kyle Walker does leave who would you like to see him replaced by?

1) Yes ... the one I chose. Beyond that struggling a bit apart from the players Libby bangs on about

2) Right now I'm coming towards the end of an election campaign. I work for a Labour MP - technically on leave right now for the election.

3)Brilliant mate, truly life changing. Came back with a wag on my arm and a renewed sense of purpose. Would really recommend people stepping outside their comfort zone and doing something completely different if they get the chance.

4) Same as before I think - push for top four, be competitive in the cup competitions and see what happens. No one really knows how the Wembley move is going to affect us, but i do know this is a quality tottenham side and we will be there or thereabouts again next season.

5) It's hard because the first 11 is really difficult to improve. We can't afford mega superstars and the players in our budget just aren't good enough to break into the side. We need better depth off the bench, another striker, an attacking mid and probably another centre back.

6) I honestly don't know - not sure it matters too much because Poch works wonders with fullbacks and I'd be confident in whoever stepped up. 

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Berserker said:

1)Favourite 3 members on here?

2) Who do you think will win the election?

3) Do you like Corbyn?

4) Are you going up the ranks in your political career?

5) Do you see yourself as mayor/governor or MP one day?

6) Favourite food?

7) Favourite drink?

8) Would you allow Poch to shag your sister?

9) Would you allow me?

1) Tough one - I like a lot of you. If I have to pick three probably Dan (Foxes), Batard and Anton 

2) The Conservatives will still win with a sizeable majority. But at least we've shown some fight and probably held on to some seats at the start of the campaign we could have lose.

3) Not really no - I admire the way he's gone about this campaign, and he's come across as genuine which has resonated with people + some of the policies are just what this country needs. However I still disagree with him fundamentally on a number of issues and coming from the centre of the party as I do, I just don't think we are able to win under his leadership.

4) To an extent yes, I've risen to a decent level internally but not sure I want to progress further...

5) Leading on to this question - absolutely not. It's too dog eat dog and honestly I'm too nice for it. You have to be ruthless and put in a lot of the groundwork. I see myself taking a different direction long term, staying in the industry but not seeking election.

6) Can't beat a good mac and cheese (so american)

7) Ribena or Rio 

8) Absolutely without a doubt, he can have the better looking one.

9) Yeah, but only the uglier one - Poch has first dibs. You are my 4th favourite Argie behind Poch, Ozzie and Ricky.

• Subscriber

1) Favourite Tottenham goal of all time?

2) Will Spurs win the league in the next 10 years?

3) Which ground would you most like to visit for a Champions League away game?

4) Who would you support if not Tottenham?

5) Favourite former member from TFF that doesn't post here?

6) Would you ever want to live abroad? Where?

7) Do you have a beard? Would you ever have one if not?

8) Most under-rated TV show?

1. Who is the best player to put on a Tottenham shirt in your lifetime? By this I mean performances for Tottenham, not overall ability.

2. If there was any player you'd realistically like to see for your club next season, who would it be?

3. Do you find the current Spurs side to be the best in the 21st century?

4. If you had the option to swap teams with Bayern Munich, would you take it and be successful or would you rather keep a strong feel with the players?

5. Who are the most unlikable club outside of London?

Hi Storts, from a political perspective which current or former politician,  party leader or opposition leader would you say you are most aligned with and why? 

(Not necessarily constrained to a UK politician if that's limiting. )

Cheers. 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

1) Favourite Tottenham goal of all time?

2) Will Spurs win the league in the next 10 years?

3) Which ground would you most like to visit for a Champions League away game?

4) Who would you support if not Tottenham?

5) Favourite former member from TFF that doesn't post here?

6) Would you ever want to live abroad? Where?

7) Do you have a beard? Would you ever have one if not?

8) Most under-rated TV show?

1) Hard one - there are two, both Peter Crouch goals. One at City when we qualified for the Champions League for the first time, and away at AC Milan with the 1-0 win at the San Siro. The celebrations were just insane for both. I'm going to go for the latter though, one of favourite ever moments as a Spurs fan.

2) I'm going to have to say yes - we have a great side right now and with the new stadium and training ground we are building for a long term future at the top.

3) Done some great ones already, but would like to go to Barcelona.

4) Never really thought about it - would probably just support my local club Bishop's Stortford. Not sure it's the sort of thing you can really comprehend doing.

5) SuperPav is the obvious one - miss Bluewolf too, what a lovely fella he is. 

6) I change my mind on this all the time. Would be the US if I moved abroad as that is where the missus is from, but I really don't know if I could see myself there long term. 

7) I don't - possibly, but not really my style, and looks pretty woeful when I try to grow one.

8) Think Suits is still pretty underrated, not everyones cup of tea but I'm a big fan. 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Cannabis said:
  1. What made you get into politics and if you were Prime Minister what would you hope to achieve?
  2. Would you rather fist @Anton or be bummed by @True Blue?
  3. What is the best video game you have ever played?
  4. Myself, @nudge and @Tsubasa turn up to your house with seventeen bottles of whiskey and a space hopper - how does our night pan out?
  5. Would you ever relocate to the United States?
  6. Would you agree that @Stan is of little use to the moderating team?
  7. Where will Tottenham Hotspur be in the next 10 years? 
  8. What are your thoughts on the ongoing battle between @Teso Dos Bichos and @LaSambadeStGermain and will it ever end?
  9. For £100,000 would you stay in a haunted house for one full night (alone)?
  10. Apart from @SirBalon who is the most likely member to be caught taking underwear selfies of themselves in their grandparents house?

1. Enjoyed it at school originally, always had a social conscience and liked the idea of being able to help others. I studied it at University and originally had a year placement in Westminster. It went from there and after graduation it was a natural step for me to return. Many things - similar to what the Labour Party today wants. I'd like to properly fund our schools and health service. Ensure that we are closing the massive skills gap in this country with high quality apprenticeships and home grown skills. We need to not focus so much on University for all, but finding the right vocation for everyone to succeed with good jobs. We need to end child poverty and the use of food banks. Public sector pay would not be frozen and we'd compensate fairly for the work many do in education our children or looking after us. I'd love to eradicate the gender pay gap.

2. Is there not an option for both? Perhaps at the same time @Anton @True Blue are you up for it?

3. I really only ever play Sports game to be honest, never really get in to other titles. Probably NBA 2K is the best of the lot, although non sport I do enjoy GTA, probably the only game I've ever completed.

4. You, @Tsubasa and I take turns on the space hopper whilst looking at pictures of your girlfriend on your phone, whilst @nudge drinks the whiskey 

5. Sort of answered this above - it's a possibility. But i'm hesitant with that buffoon in charge. Plus things people don't really consider such as holiday entitlement and healthcare. Plus the gun laws. It's not that appealing quite honestly.

6. Oh absolutely. Not sure what the point of @Stan is on the team to be honest. You could quite easily replace his production with someone like Teso.

7. There or thereabouts. I think we are setting ourselves up to be in with a chance every year, hopefully with improved European performances. 

8. Oh it will never end. I've had to deal with this for years - it's tedious, but it's nowhere near as bad now as it has been before. You're getting off lightly.

9. Absolutely yeah - not really spooked by things like that so show me the money

10. Think big bad Brian @LaSambadeStGermain will try to further his career doing underwear shoots for the old people's homes in Lima - raising funds for his travels 

• The topic was locked

Archived