The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Storts

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

1. Who is the best player to put on a Tottenham shirt in your lifetime? By this I mean performances for Tottenham, not overall ability.

2. If there was any player you'd realistically like to see for your club next season, who would it be?

3. Do you find the current Spurs side to be the best in the 21st century?

4. If you had the option to swap teams with Bayern Munich, would you take it and be successful or would you rather keep a strong feel with the players?

5. Who are the most unlikable club outside of London?

1. Harry Kane. He's just brilliant - 3 years in a row doing what he has is exceptional. Honourable mentions to Gareth Bale and Ledley King.

2. Thomas Lemar. Would like another attacking midfielder to help us unlock the door in tight games.

3) Without a doubt yes. The Redknapp side was good, with Bale, Modric, Rafa etc. but this side is something else. Our best side since the 80's and beyond that the double winning side.

4. I'd love to win something - but would like to keep Kane please.

5. Probably Liverpool. Think most people know what i'm talking about if I say that 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Why is Russell Wilson such a gimp? Do you believe the rumours about a rift within the Seahawks?

Would you rather swap Poch for Wenger or Kane & Alli for Giroud & Ozil?

What's your favourite or most prized possession?

1) Oi leave it, Russell is an interesting character - but he's a great leader. Na I don't - it's all overblown, Pete just lets them express themselves, sometimes they go over the top, but they're together and they all just want the same thing. To win. No real worries over the group.

2) That is a bloody brilliant question - I love Dele and Harry so much - but I think Poch is the man. I think I'd swap the players to keep the manager. He's magic you know.

3) Not sure I really have one, perhaps the signed TFF members 2011/12 photo I have on the wall.

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Why is TF365 much better than AFF?

Thomas - don't forget your roots. You'll be getting a smacked bottom if you don't pack it in. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Harry said:

Hi Storts, from a political perspective which current or former politician,  party leader or opposition leader would you say you are most aligned with and why? 

(Not necessarily constrained to a UK politician if that's limiting. )

Cheers. 

Good question. 

Not a particularly popular answer these days but probably Tony Blair. I grew up in a period where New Labour and New Labour values were defining our political landscape. The pragmatism necessary to move to the centre ground to win elections, but with traditional Labour ideals at the heart. To spend on education, on healthcare, to protect human rights, minimum wage and equality. Yet offering the opportunity for small business to grow and people to make something of themselves. Blair has been tainted by Iraq, but domestically he did some wonderful things in this country, and he was a very smooth operator. He certainly got me believing in a Labour movement that could win, and make a difference in people's lives, and I take that through to the work I do today.

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Anton said:

What countries have you been to? What was your favourite place? What was your least favourite?

Been all over Europe - and to the States about 15/16 times but never further afield that that. All my transatlantic/non European visits seem to be the US.

I love Greece, probably my favourite European destination - in particular Kefalonia. In terms of the US both Southern California and Seattle are my favourite places to visit. My least favourite was probably Florida - just full of Brits and far too humid in the summer. 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Did you enjoy your visit to CenturyLink field ? And if you did, what did you enjoy the most?

How will the Seahawks do this year? 

Absolutely loved it. There isn't a stadium like it anywhere. The city is incredible and the noise that is created at CenturyLink is something else. I just enjoyed being amongst other 12s, the noise and the occasion. Can't wait to get back there.

11-5, win the division and see how it goes in the playoffs. Need the Line to be better and the rookies to make an impact. 

• Administrator

if you could go back in time to watch a Tottenham game that you didn't attend, which game would it be and why?

if you could go back in time to watch an England game that you didn't attend, which and why?

did you go to the 1999 League Cup Final? 

Which Leicester players would you take to replace 3 Spurs players in a starting XI?

How do you think Thursday's general election will go?

• Subscriber
On 5 June 2017 at 2:11 PM, Stan said:

if you could go back in time to watch a Tottenham game that you didn't attend, which game would it be and why?

if you could go back in time to watch an England game that you didn't attend, which and why?

did you go to the 1999 League Cup Final? 

Which Leicester players would you take to replace 3 Spurs players in a starting XI?

How do you think Thursday's general election will go?

1. 1991 - FA Cup Semi final - Paul Gascoigne :x Special day, as the underdogs, and beating them at Wembley. If not probably to see the double side of 61.

2. England vs Greece - Beckham's freekick, the limbs would have been incredible.

3. I did yeah - wasn't that old, didn't realise I was setting myself up for a lifetime of disappointment.

4. As in if I had to? Cause clearly the answer would be none. But would take Mahrez for Son, Ndidi for Dembele and Schmeichel for Lloris. 

5. Large Tory majority. I never win anything 

• The topic was locked

Archived