talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello from Switzerland

football forum

My name is Andronico, i speak italian and english, I like Football and Ice Hockey, my favourite team is Ac Milan. The national team i like are Hellas, Nederlands and Hungary.

I define myself a sportshipman-philosopher able to accept the defeat of his team and always love the other team despite it defeat my team. I passed that ''egoic'' phase of hooligans and ultras when a teammate fan during a ice hockey match gived me a punch in the mouth because he was drunked and molesting my mother, after that event, i started to wake up and understand that ultras-world is made mostly of animals, despite they are not all like that.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Talk Football 365!

You can keep up to date with all of our activity by heading over to our Facebook page.

We would also appreciate it if you had a quick look over our forum guidelines as we like to have a relaxed environment and keeping to those will help. We'd also appreciate it if you could let us now where you found us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy your stay!

1 hour ago, Andronico Remarco said:

The national team i like are Hellas, Nederlands and Hungary.

Why not Switzerland? 

Welcome to the forum, neighbour!

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Why not Switzerland? 

Welcome to the forum, neighbour!

Because i am an inusual guy haha. I'm not so nationalist because i live in a region that is just a Safari for the rest of the country, despite part of my family is from the Bern Region, so, German. I never experimented that patriottic feeling. I read a lot of books of history and philosophy like Plato and Epicuro, for this reason Greece is the Top country and it always attracted me. Nederlands since i was a kid during 2010 world cup but also because the magic trio of Nederlands played for Milan. But if they play with swiss...i rather stay neutral!!

1 hour ago, Andronico Remarco said:

Because i am an inusual guy haha. I'm not so nationalist because i live in a region that is just a Safari for the rest of the country, despite part of my family is from the Bern Region, so, German. I never experimented that patriottic feeling. I read a lot of books of history and philosophy like Plato and Epicuro, for this reason Greece is the Top country and it always attracted me. Nederlands since i was a kid during 2010 world cup but also because the magic trio of Nederlands played for Milan. But if they play with swiss...i rather stay neutral!!

Oranje! Good choice!  I thought it was because Siem and Luuk de Jong are from Switzerland 

Archived