• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

BT Renew Champions League/Europa League Deal to 2021

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their live European goals show is great and the fact they put up highlights on YouTube is great but having to listen to Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Scholes and Owen talk about football is a fucking chore.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Their live European goals show is great and the fact they put up highlights on YouTube is great but having to listen to Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Scholes and Owen talk about football is a fucking chore.

This.

Really like their coverage and the CL package but their pundits leave a lot to be desired.

Networks should be fighting over Lampard. He's excellent

• 2 years later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.2bf0f9a8ff655d0d40eef35a71eee18f.png

BT Sport retains exclusive Champions League rights in £1.2bn deal from 2021-24

BT Sport has won the exclusive rights to show the Champions League, Europa League and new Europa Conference League in the UK from 2021-24 in a £1.2bn deal.

The broadcaster has held the rights since 2015 after it agreed an £897m deal with Uefa.

It extended them for £1.2bn from 2018-21 and has retained them for the next three-year cycle for the same amount.

The deal also includes highlights and in-match clips on social media.

BT Sport, owned by Britain's biggest broadband and mobile operator BT, is a paid subscription service.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50431476

• 1 month later...
On 15/03/2017 at 12:00, 6666 said:

Ferdinand and Gerrard are good pundit's. The rest are bad I agree

• 2 months later...

This.

Really like their coverage and the CL package but their pundits leave a lot to be desired.

Networks should be fighting over Lampard. He's excellent

Yep, he's one of the best, imho. I do like read daily tips and picks and make my bettings based on true sport predictions, that's why I prefer websites which already recommended themselves for a long time ( like here: https://www.tipleader.com/en/tips ). It helped me with a lot of bettings already, and I still use it when preparing for football matches as well.

Archived