talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index 'No Longer Supports' Begbies Traynor Administration Process

The optimist in me hopes that Begbies discovered something they don't want to be associated with, but it's more than likely another attempt by these cowboys to avoid paying a derisory amount of money back to its users given how they got away with fleecing over 100 million pounds of consumers money.

On a side note Index Labs are still employing people, promising "a great working atmosphere equipped with a bar and a pool table". So I'm glad our moneys making others happy.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This is terrible how much of a shit show this is continuing to be. Embarrassing how they're continuing to fuck people over and just act like they're not gonna give a shit. Feel sorry for anyone who lost any amount of money from them. 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

On a side note Index Labs are still employing people, promising "a great working atmosphere equipped with a bar and a pool table". So I'm glad our moneys making others happy.

Really adds insult to injury, doesn't it? You'd think a company that has wronged their customers that they're still planning on relying from would... give more of a fuck about the optics?

Archived