• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

First Goal - Season Three

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The A-League Final and Champions League Final chosen to wrap up this third season of First Goal. As good as the games were, there was only one winner across both games.

A very early goal in the Australian game - 2nd minute - allowed for that winner to be @Bluebird Hewitt, who picks up 2 points. 
Sadly no winners for the CL Final, as Vinicius scored in the 59th minute. 

And now the Final Table:

Capture.PNG

Big congratulations to @Viva la FCB who is crowned the winner for Season 3 of First Goal! 

Further congratulations due as this is his 2nd win after coming first in the maiden season. Well done :D 

A very close 2nd was last season's winner, @Bluewolf; and shortly behind him was the final scorer of the season @Bluebird Hewitt.

Big thank you to all who took part! We will resume again in August 2022!

Next season there'll be the chance to not only pick two selections at some point in the season for everyone else, but there'll be an opportunity to select the First Goal in a game of your choosing too. More details next season!

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Cheers @Stan thanks for running this was a fun and easy one to keep up with. Im still shocked at picking 7th min the entire run got @Bluewolfthat many points xD

Can't believe that I lost my title to a bloke who picked random ones??? what's that all about?? 

Anyway... A very close fought battle right to the bitter end... maybe next season B|

Congratulations on stealing my title with random numbers plucked off a bingo card and unlucky @Bluebird Hewitt who was also in with a decent shout!!! 

Cheers for running this @Stan and don't forget to do a runner up section... :ph34r:

This is about as much applause as I can muster given the robbery that has taken place... xD

Utah Jazz Slow Clap GIF by NBA

• The topic was unpinned

Archived