talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brennan Johnson - Brentford, Leeds & Leicester Interested

football forum

We have tabled a £3.5m bid apparently, only club to do so yet (other than Barnsley who offered £2.5m). Not seen much of this kid but his seasons assists/goals highlight reel is superb, from that alone he looks far too good for League 1 and potentially even the Championship. With that said we all know how highlight reels can fool you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Do Forest need the money?

I'm surprised they're not building the team round him and Mighten. Then again there transfer record has been nothing short of abysmal for some time.

The Athletic stating they're gunna try and get him to sign a new contract, might be hard now there's actually a Premier League bid. If he does go you have to feel for the fans, he looks exciting and they won't really have seen him play much in a Forest shirt

• Subscriber

Would seem sensible for Forest to build around him and Mighten so they'll invariably sell one of, if not both of them and piss away whatever money they get.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Would seem sensible for Forest to build around him and Mighten so they'll invariably sell one of, if not both of them and piss away whatever money they get.

When I saw how well Jorge Grant had done at Lincoln I thought: "Well that's one position Hughton hasn't got to worry about next season" ... Only to find out they had sold him ages ago xD.

They're letting the young right back who helped Blackpool get promoted too.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

When I saw how well Jorge Grant had done at Lincoln I thought: "Well that's one position Hughton hasn't got to worry about next season" ... Only to find out they had sold him ages ago xD.

They're letting the young right back who helped Blackpool get promoted too.

Forest produce some good players but virtually never reap the benefits of them. We've been looking at Mighten, Johnson and Worrall for a while although I'm not sure we'd sign Worrall now.

Archived