talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan is Married!!!!!

football forum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's been 7 years now for me. Wasn't nervous at all, but also struggled to relax enough to truly enjoy it like I should have. 

Looking back, it was a day to enjoy! 

• Administrator

Cheers mate @JoshBRFC!

21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Do you have a honeymoon planned or is it not possible with all the restrictions in place?? 

Planned for January to the Caribbean! Fingers crossed that can still go ahead by then. 

• Subscriber

As mentioned in the other thread @Stan, congratulations on getting hitched tomorrow and I hope you can chalk up 47 years like me and the wife come December, we have had our ups & downs, I have been battered on the head with pots, pans, frying pans, cups, saucers and even an old remote video recorder when they first came out that looked like and felt like a brick when getting hit on the head.

But I have learnt over the years is don't upset the wife while being drunk as she has a Scottish temper and when she explodes she could sink a bloody battleship. :eek:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c7mpqgkc477ytf6o4l

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kzqpira0fudx7i4b34

• Administrator

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. 

11 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Is the big entry on a horse or an elephant ?

Haha not for this one mate. Today was the civil ceremony, but having said that the Indian wedding next month won't have that either. Not my style! 

Just now, Stan said:

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. 

Haha not for this one mate. Today was the civil ceremony, but having said that the Indian wedding next month won't have that either. Not my style! 

Your wife must be thrilled that you're spending time with us on your wedding night. xD

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Your wife must be thrilled that you're spending time with us on your wedding night. xD

Haha chill, it's been a long day and she's out for the night! 

Just now, Stan said:

Haha chill, it's been a long day and she's out for the night! 

I kid I kid. 

My wife passed out the minute we got to the hotel on our wedding night so I think I read one of the GOT novels afterwards. xD

• Administrator
Just now, Tommy said:

Already had enough of you? :ph34r:

Haha I don't blame her :ph34r:

Just now, Eco said:

I kid I kid. 

My wife passed out the minute we got to the hotel on our wedding night so I think I read one of the GOT novels afterwards. xD

xD fair play! 

This is only the smaller wedding for us as well. The Indian wedding next month will be the big one! 

Just now, Stan said:

This is only the smaller wedding for us as well. The Indian wedding next month will be the big one! 

Don't expect another thread in your honor just because you have TWO weddings. xD

• The title was changed to Stan is Married!!!!!

Archived