talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga prediction league 21/22- Bonus Round

Top 4 teams: ( 3 points, if you name a team and their correct position; 1 point, if you got the team right but on the wrong position)

1)

2)

3)

4)

Bottom 3 teams:  (3 points, if you get the team and their position right; 1 point, if you get the team right but on the wrong position)

16)

17)

18)

DFB-Pokal winner: (5 points ,if your teams is the eventual winner; 3 points, if your team will be runners-up; 1 point, if your team reaches the semifinals)

Top scorer: (5 points)

Please get your predictions in until Fr, the 13th of August, 20:30 CET (19:30 BST)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Top 4 teams: ( 3 points, if you name a team and their correct position; 1 point, if you got the team right but on the wrong position)

1) Bayern

2) RB

3) Leverkusen

4) BVB

Bottom 3 teams: (3 points, if you get the team and their position right; 1 point, if you get the team right but on the wrong position)

16) Fürth

17) Bochum

18) Bielefeld

DFB-Pokal winner: (5 points ,if your teams is the eventual winner; 3 points, if your team will be runners-up; 1 point, if your team reaches the semifinals)

Bayern

Top scorer: (5 points)

Lewandowski

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

nerd GIF

I see that @CaaC (John) has gone for a bottom 4 along with @Eco who clearly copied and pasted off of John and I hate to be a stickler for the rules so early in the season but can that be sorted out please... I mean nice try and all that.. :ph34r:

Corrected, let's see if someone copies me. 

hide GIF

@Coma, @Khan of TF365, @londonerlilie, @Tzeentch, @SchalkeUK, @Tommy, @Viva la FCB, @Ploughendplonker, @Michael, @6666

The season starts this friday, at 20:30 pm CET, please get your prediction in on time!

Tagged those players, who played last season or do play in the 2.Buli prediction league. everyone else is welcome to join at any time.

22 minutes ago, Coma said:

Top 4

1) Dortmund 

2) Bayern

3) Gladbach

4) Leipzig

Bottom 3:

16) Augsburg

17) Bochum

18) Fürth

DFB Pokal winner:

Dortmund

Top scorer:

Haaland

@Eco it's been coming for awhile... you have to admit it 😆

1 minute ago, Coma said:

@Eco it's been coming for awhile... you have to admit it 😆

Augsburg this year is better than Augsburg last year. We have lost a couple of pieces, but have a lot more creativity up front and should prove to score more goals. 

I think we are honestly 1-2 solid defenders away from mid-table. Of course, that's assuming Uduokhai stays. 

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

Augsburg this year is better than Augsburg last year. We have lost a couple of pieces, but have a lot more creativity up front and should prove to score more goals. 

I think we are honestly 1-2 solid defenders away from mid-table. Of course, that's assuming Uduokhai stays. 

I'm doing you a favor.  The 2. Bundesliga is the best league in Germany this season.  Maybe every season.  Don't you want to be in it?

Just now, Coma said:

I'm doing you a favor.  The 2. Bundesliga is the best league in Germany this season.  Maybe every season.  Don't you want to be in it?

2. Bundesliga is the most interesting league in Germany, but that's only because we have so many big clubs down there. The day they get their shit together is likely around the time Augsburg struggle even more to stay in the top tier. 

Top 4 teams: ( 3 points, if you name a team and their correct position; 1 point, if you got the team right but on the wrong position)

1) Bayern

2) Leipzig 

3) Leverkusen

4) Dortmund

Bottom 3 teams:  (3 points, if you get the team and their position right; 1 point, if you get the team right but on the wrong position)

16) Bielefeld

17) Köln

18) Fürth

DFB-Pokal winner: (5 points ,if your teams is the eventual winner; 3 points, if your team will be runners-up; 1 point, if your team reaches the semifinals)

Bayern

Top scorer: (5 points)

Robert Lewandowski

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived