Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

GAFFR Championship Fantasy League 2021/22


Recommended Posts

For those that are interested in joining this season's Gaffr Championship Fantasy League drop a comment below and I'll send you the code :).

 

Sign up link: https://www.gaffr.io/login

 

Points Scoring: https://www.gaffr.io/rules

FAQ: https://www.gaffr.io/faq

Boosts Explained: https://allaboutfpl.com/2021/06/what-is-gaffr-what-are-the-rules-and-how-to-play/

 

Useful Resources:

The Championship Fantasy Podcast - https://open.spotify.com/show/1uIBV3uStAuFwkOWvGvB0J

Man On Podcast - https://open.spotify.com/show/7bXYBOwBLdY592iZtZ3rWB

Man On YouTube Channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVQ0yoPCR-ojHMOee2b8DMQ

Gaffr Tapes YouTube Channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy6_HdkWZJtoHGUw2nyvGig

Gaffr Reddit Channel 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gaffr/

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was featured, unfeatured and pinned

Picking my team now, it's hard.

Made me realise how much less i've followed the Football League since the pandemic began. Other than my own team i've hardly checked or watched many other games.

Edited by JoshBRFC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The websites a bit crap. Can anyone give me a crash course in how this works? eg in comparison to FPL?

Also I know @The Palace Fan is the main man behind this… but to keep interest alive does anyone fancy chucking something in to keep interest alive. Send a respected member eg @Stan even a quid or 2 each and pay top 2 or something? Not about the money just the incentive to keep the interest alive. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

The websites a bit crap. Can anyone give me a crash course in how this works? eg in comparison to FPL?

Also I know @The Palace Fan is the main man behind this… but to keep interest alive does anyone fancy chucking something in to keep interest alive. Send a respected member eg @Stan even a quid or 2 each and pay top 2 or something? Not about the money just the incentive to keep the interest alive. :) 

First bit - what do you need help with? Choosing your team? 

 

Second bit - I'm happy to do so if others are. £5 each? I'm not sure how many people are in the league so far so would need to know that before we decide on how to split the pot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 31/07/2021 at 08:37, Stan said:

First bit - what do you need help with? Choosing your team? 

 

Second bit - I'm happy to do so if others are. £5 each? I'm not sure how many people are in the league so far so would need to know that before we decide on how to split the pot. 

I've joined and I'm up for playing for a little something something.

Keeps you going.

If the guys don't fancy it, you fancy a tenner who finishes above who @JoshBRFC?

Edited by Lucas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

I've joined and I'm up for playing for a little something something.

Keeps you going.

If the guys don't fancy it, you fancy a tenner who finishes above who @JoshBRFC?

Only just seen this. Working lates for 3 weeks. I am mate yeah. Send a neutral the dollar. Even if we all don’t whoever highway out of us that do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Only just seen this. Working lates for 3 weeks. I am mate yeah. Send a neutral the dollar. Even if we all don’t whoever highway out of us that do. 

Well I trust you, know you're not a welcher with all the money you win on bets xD

If you win, I'll transfer you a tenner and if I win, likewise. 

We have ourselves a bet lad.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Well I trust you, know you're not a welcher with all the money you win on bets xD

If you win, I'll transfer you a tenner and if I win, likewise. 

We have ourselves a bet lad.

Just us 2? Ha okay. If anyone else wants to join you’re welcome. Just send dollar end of the season? It’ll keep me interested tbh mate. If anyone else wants to join let us know and either create a group PM or a separate table. 
 

it’s on, cunt. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Wait, I thought we were all pooling in xD

@Lucas and @JoshBRFC went off and played by themselves!

 

@The Palace Fan fancy a wager? We don't seem to be cool enough... :ph34r:

I just got the ball rolling.

Let's make it a 4 way then, tenner each, with me, @JoshBRFC, yourself and @The Palace Fan and if any of the other lads who have joined want in, they have till the end of this weekend to say yay or nay (We'll give give them first weekend to see if they have a good week)

Deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I just got the ball rolling.

Let's make it a 4 way then, tenner each, with me, @JoshBRFC, yourself and @The Palace Fan and if any of the other lads who have joined want in, they have till the end of this weekend to say yay or nay (We'll give give them first weekend to see if they have a good week)

Deal?

giphy.gif

 

 

What's the prize split at end of the season?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

giphy.gif

 

 

What's the prize split at end of the season?

If there is only 4 of us, should we just do winner takes all? £40.

Don't seem much point splitting hairs over a tenner for 2nd xD

But I'm easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If there is only 4 of us, should we just do winner takes all? £40.

Don't seem much point splitting hairs over a tenner for 2nd xD

But I'm easy.

Could do £10 each at the end of the season. I'm all for fairness. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I jest, of course. Happy with winner takes all and sort out the cash. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...