talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

@Stanhow the fuck are you Grand Master already 😂😂

when you make so many match threads over the years, Grand Master is almost too low of a rank.

Also

tenor.gif

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rab said:

I've switched the topic summary to underneath the first post and can be expanded. Does that work for everyone?

Would it work better under the Recommended Posts section?

Underneath the first post breaks up the 'flow' of a conversation?

Alternatively, could it be put at the bottom of the page, underneath the reply box/submit reply section but above the line where it says 'go to topic listing / next unread topic'?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rab said:

I've switched the topic summary to underneath the first post and can be expanded. Does that work for everyone?

I do like the expand feature when creating a thread/post, it saves a lot of space especially if its a long read, as per above whatever anybody decides is fine by me, the main thing is we are up and running again, thank fuck.   :hh:

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I do like the expand feature when creating a thread/post, it saves a lot of space especially if its a long read, as per above whatever anybody decides is fine by me, the main thing is we are up and running again, thank fuck.   :hh:

This isn't what he means. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Alternatively, could it be put at the bottom of the page, underneath the reply box/submit reply section but above the line where it says 'go to topic listing / next unread topic'?

This. 

I'd say have it either first, or last. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I don't think it does.

Using this page as an example, John's signature is about 3x the size of the bar. If we're worrying about breaking the flow of conversation then signatures need a height limit.

• Administrator

As an observation, the top posters section underneath the recommended post is a bit clunky. On the side of the post it was easier to access and utilise, this top posters functionality is a God send for tracking in threads such as Mafia Wars but it's now only appearing on the first page of the thread. At least that's what I've noticed. If possible @Rab could this be accessible on every page? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Batard said:

As an observation, the top posters section underneath the recommended post is a bit clunky. On the side of the post it was easier to access and utilise, this top posters functionality is a God send for tracking in threads such as Mafia Wars but it's now only appearing on the first page of the thread. At least that's what I've noticed. If possible @Rab could this be accessible on every page? 

Scrub that, it is appearing. If it could be above the recommended post, that would help in the game threads. I appreciate it might not be a one size fits all thing however. 

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Scrub that, it is appearing. If it could be above the recommended post, that would help in the game threads. I appreciate it might not be a one size fits all thing however. 

shut up

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Rab said:

I don't think it does.

Using this page as an example, John's signature is about 3x the size of the bar. If we're worrying about breaking the flow of conversation then signatures need a height limit.

I agree re: Signatures. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Rab said:

I don't think it does.

I agree with that, my signature was far to big with Ruud and I put the Scottish logo in with the intention of knocking the big signature of Ruud off and just leaving the logo but when we got hit with the spammer I could't remove it and all I managed to do was it was showing the link only, when you did the big fix I could edit then and remove that.

• Subscriber

Will the pasting of tables etc be added back in? For Gloryhunter, I usually just copy and paste the table from my document and it appears but now it just adds it all in as text all in one line.

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Will the pasting of tables etc be added back in? For Gloryhunter, I usually just copy and paste the table from my document and it appears but now it just adds it all in as text all in one line.

I'll look into it, didn't know it was an issue until now.

• The title was changed to Report Forum Bugs/Issues
  • The topic was unpinned