talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Might just be one of those things in this new set up, I can't get my Google Grammarly to appear for spelling checks yet I can get all the other Google features like the Awesome Screenshot, it might be something to do with the Google settings but I can't be arsed looking into it and just plod along and check my spelling before I post. 

@Rab will. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Lol, give him a break, not bothered really just makes me more careful spelling wise. 😀

it's on his list now.

Check your PMs when you can. He'll update you via there.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

it's on his list now.

Check your PMs when you can. He'll update you via there.

Lol, you & @Rab are on the ball, HE HAS FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!! top left hand corner the download (2).pnghas been added, click that and type away and the good old Grammarly will click in once I sign into my Google and I get the Google tab to check my spelling bottom right hand corner download (1).pngand no pm's needed.  :banana:

Edited by CaaC (John)

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rab said:

I've no idea then tbh. The setting that was blocking it from being posted has been disabled.

No worries - appreciate you trying to work out what it was. I'll have to work out another way of doing the Gloryhunter so that I don't have to type it all out haha.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

That happened to me a couple of times and all I did was click the  download.png on the top left hand side of the bar to go back and it worked ok?, when I checked, the post had been posted?

9_9

5 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

No worries - appreciate you trying to work out what it was. I'll have to work out another way of doing the Gloryhunter so that I don't have to type it all out haha.

Did you try what I suggested @Pyfish? it might work that way or it might not.

16 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Could always just take a screenshot

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Rab said:

Could always just take a screenshot

I'll do that from now on then. Last time I checked that didn't work but looks like at least that does :) Thank you.

Edited by Pyfish

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

If you have Google Chrome @Pyfish you can always use Google Untitled Documents.

download.png

Already do buddy but it's the tables I produce which hold the fixtures that don't post so I have to type it all out again 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Me again 🤣

Is there a limit on the number of screenshots per post? Only seems to work for 1 for me and I have 2 fixture/result tables and a standings table to post and it doesn't seem to like all 3.

I think you are cursed buddy🤣

Don't know about anyone else but I do a lot of screenshots and I have never had any problems on the amount I post.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Me again 🤣

Is there a limit on the number of screenshots per post? Only seems to work for 1 for me and I have 2 fixture/result tables and a standings table to post and it doesn't seem to like all 3.

Have you tried saving your posts on your computer/laptop? if I have a lot of screenshots I will save them, then attach them one by one, just a thought.

download.png

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Have you tried saving your posts on your computer/laptop? if I have a lot of screenshots I will save them, then attach them one by one, just a thought.

download.png

Yeah I always save them and do it that way but it just places them all at the end of the post and then doesn't save the post after I do that.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Yeah I always save them and do it that way but it just places them all at the end of the post and then doesn't save the post after I do that.

Weird?

download.png

That's one insertion...

download (1).png

And a third one

download (2).png

That's three I had saved and inserted them and they never ended up at the end of the page?

Edited by CaaC (John)

2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Me again 🤣

There should be no limits. I've changed a few things on your account. Try again and let me know.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rab said:

There should be no limits. I've changed a few things on your account. Try again and let me know.

Just tried it again and here is a screenshot of how my post looks before I post - am I doing it right as it refreshes and then the post isn't there.

image.png

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Just tried it again and here is a screenshot of how my post looks before I post - am I doing it right as it refreshes and then the post isn't there.

image.png

Try it without putting the pictures actually in the reply box. So leave them in the bottom section, but if they appear in the reply box, take them out, and see if that works :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2021 at 17:16, The Liquidator said:

Maybe others have already spoken of this as they have found the same. When I post to some threads, Stans world league, Man utd thread, its takes sometime for the posting to go through. 30 mins for the World League this week and almost 20 for Utd thread just now.

15mins to post in Chelsea thread just now @Rab

• The title was changed to Report Forum Bugs/Issues
  • The topic was unpinned