talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Stan abit if topic but isnt there got g to be announcement on the tff awards?

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Stan is on his honeymoon holiday's so I think he will have other things on his mind atm. :whistling: xD

Yeah couldn't really care right now xD

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

Over 25 minutes to post after clicking submit icon.

Unable to edit postings.

Blocking members hit or miss. Sometimes works, sometimes not.

Is this still the case?

The forum goes super slow for roughly 30 minutes sometimes as it's running a task that's too much for the server. Let me know if it's still happening so that I know it's not the same issue I already know about.

19 hours ago, Rab said:

Is this still the case?

I have posting problems no matter what time of day. Currently trying to respond to a Stan PM. Pressed icon to send 15 mins ago, still waiting.

When I try and edit a posting I get timed out or told its been too long to edit the posting.

Blocking is real hit or miss, but I have just found out blocking does not stop my own postings being seen by those who have been blocked. Thats different than I am used too elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

@Rab, have we had any issues with logging on in the last 2 hours? when I tried logging in it kept coming up as a folder which I could not open, it seems ok now as I had to go into my email and click an email from TF in there to log in.

I have knocked off an old TR365 tag I had at my menu board and inserted a new one, hopefully, this does not happen again and if it does then I will blame Putin and his Russian army for tyring to invade TR. O.o

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab, have we had any issues with logging on in the last 2 hours? when I tried logging in it kept coming up as a folder which I could not open, it seems ok now as I had to go into my email and click an email from TF in there to log in.

I have knocked off an old TR365 tag I had at my menu board and inserted a new one, hopefully, this does not happen again and if it does then I will blame Putin and his Russian army for tyring to invade TR. O.o

We have contacted the Russian authorities and will update everyone later. 

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned