• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

It's all there for me @CaaC (John)?

image.png

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Lucky you, not me O.o

download.png

Depends what device you're using.

Larger devices like a laptop or notebook it'll show everything. Smaller devices will have limited options. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Larger devices like a laptop or notebook it'll show everything. Smaller devices will have limited options. 

Nah, it was ok on this laptop a few days ago but suddenly disappeared, I will try the other laptop after that's a larger one than this, also noticed on all the forum menu list the avatar pictures don't show.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Stan said:

Spot on with that one @Stan, I tried the older laptop which is bigger and it worked a treat, realised too that I changed my Virgin Broadband package last week to save out on about £40 a month and I think it had something to do with that, the smaller the plan the fewer options I get, and this laptop is smaller too, oh well.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Got logged out and can't log back in on my laptop: 

IMG_20221122_233539_1.jpg

Deleted my cookies, cleared the cache and all that jazz, still not working. 

Also, some new posts seem to be randomly missing from the All Activity stream and also do not show up in the general forum view. Example: last post in the Pub is shown as 13 hours ago, but that's clearly not true...

IMG_20221122_234447.jpg

Same with several other forums/threads throughout the day. I actually have to go to a specific topic to see if new posts have been made. 

When I look at the Offtopic section, it tells me that the last post in the "Thread for Usless, but interesting Facts" was 18 hours ago. But when I click on the thread, I can see @Spike and my posts from today. 

Spike also said he can't even see the posts anymore. Weird. @Rab 🤔

1.png

2.png

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

When I look at the Offtopic section, it tells me that the last post in the "Thread for Usless, but interesting Facts" was 18 hours ago. But when I click on the thread, I can see @Spike and my posts from today. 

Spike also said he can't even see the posts anymore. Weird. @Rab 🤔

1.png

2.png

I actually can't see those posts either? The ones in your second image.

Edited by nudge

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Those who post critical about the World Cup. Coincidence? ConcreteUnhealthyBlackcrappie.webp

Infantino at work. 

Also fuck, it still keeps adding those previous images to all my new posts in this thread despite me deleting them, and then I have to edit post to remove them again manually.

Edited by nudge
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber

Thought I was going to be the first one to mention it as the last post here was July for me until I clicked it. I just thought nobody wanted to talk to me in the Gloryhunter World Cup thread.

Direct messages aren't working either.

• Upvote 2

• The topic was unpinned