talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, RondónEFC said:

I am also having an issue on mobile where any link on here I try to go to comes up with downloading a file. I can access fine on Mac though.

Ditto, same here, can't connect on my mobile anymore just gets a file that does not download?

download.png

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab, have we had any issues with logging on in the last 2 hours? when I tried logging in it kept coming up as a folder which I could not open, it seems ok now as I had to go into my email and click an email from TF in there to log in.

I have knocked off an old TR365 tag I had at my menu board and inserted a new one, hopefully, this does not happen again and if it does then I will blame Putin and his Russian army for tyring to invade TR. O.o

I had the same issue.  I went in and deleted all my cookies and reset the browser and it was fine after that.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

I appear to have fixed it now by going into Applications > Chrome and clearing my cache.

I tried that as this laptop is connected to all my other devices (wife's laptop, my mobile) and it's still the same, I will leave trying on my mobile for a while and it might correct itself.

Edited by CaaC (John)

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab...erm...:whistling:

I can't post on my mobile for some reason, this is what I get. O.o

download.png

Any updates on this @Rab? I still cant reply to a topic as I am being restricted on my mobile, I normally use my mobile to log in here if I am out or in bed, but now I can only reply via my laptop(s). 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Is the download issue still happening? I didn't get around to fixing it at the weekend and I've just remembered about it.

I assume it's fine now? Let me know if it isn't.

If it's to do with the below then it's fine, now, I sorted it, for some reason it was logging me in with my email address and I could read only so I logged in again with my original name and password and I am now ok. 👍

download (1).png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Is it just me? could not log on in here or my mobile saying site not available plus very slow loading, I presume it was just a small glitch.

Edit: Not slow loading now and going pretty fast, I was down for about 30 minutes.

Edited by CaaC (John)

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Is it just me? could not log on in here or my mobile saying site not available plus very slow loading, I presume it was just a small glitch.

Edit: Not slow loading now and going pretty fast, I was down for about 30 minutes.

I still can't get on?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/04/2022 at 12:25, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab the font colour tab and size tab is missing?

download (1).png

Edit: Also the positioning tabs are missing, left, middle, and right.

@Stan has corrected the size tab @Rab, all there is to do now is correct the colour and positioning the post (ie - left, middle & right tab).

• The topic was unpinned