talkfootball365

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Me again 🤣

Is there a limit on the number of screenshots per post? Only seems to work for 1 for me and I have 2 fixture/result tables and a standings table to post and it doesn't seem to like all 3.

There should be no limits. I've changed a few things on your account. Try again and let me know.

2 hours ago, Rab said:

There should be no limits. I've changed a few things on your account. Try again and let me know.

Just tried it again and here is a screenshot of how my post looks before I post - am I doing it right as it refreshes and then the post isn't there.

image.png

52 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Just tried it again and here is a screenshot of how my post looks before I post - am I doing it right as it refreshes and then the post isn't there.

image.png

Try it without putting the pictures actually in the reply box. So leave them in the bottom section, but if they appear in the reply box, take them out, and see if that works :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe others have already spoken of this as they have found the same. When I post to some threads, Stans world league, Man utd thread, its takes sometime for the posting to go through. 30 mins for the World League this week and almost 20 for Utd thread just now.

On 29/08/2021 at 17:16, The Liquidator said:

Maybe others have already spoken of this as they have found the same. When I post to some threads, Stans world league, Man utd thread, its takes sometime for the posting to go through. 30 mins for the World League this week and almost 20 for Utd thread just now.

15mins to post in Chelsea thread just now @Rab

Weird, the previous posting problem had nothing to do with timing.

Posts were being blocked because of content. I'll try and figure it out but it seems like that'd be an internet issue for you. Especially with everyone else being able to post without delay.

3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Posts were being blocked because of content. I'll try and figure it out but it seems like that'd be an internet issue for you. Especially with everyone else being able to post without delay.

I think it is to do with the internet, I had a five,/ten minute slow loading time around lunch time but it was fine after that, I just cleared my cach and scanned the laptop just in case.

18 hours ago, Rab said:

Yep, if nobody else has a time lapse in posting then the problem may well lay with my PC. I will try another browser or just post less often.

My thanks for the reply

The posting issue what people have mentioned is why I kept missing the prediction league post as I did post it but didn’t go back to check if it had posted @Stan . I demand an extra 10 points. :what:

On a serious note though guys, I figured out a way to stop my issue when that was happening. Only today.. It was when I copied your post or text. I just had to click paste as plain text or just type it myself. Then it actually submitted the post. Whereas before it would act like it had submitted it and posted but it hadn’t. 

Not sure if that’s similar to anyone else’s problems as I haven’t read alll the pages in this thread. But just thought I’d give you my 2 cents. 

Edited by JoshBRFC

On 02/09/2021 at 17:22, JoshBRFC said:

The posting issue what people have mentioned is why I kept missing the prediction league post as I did post it but didn’t go back to check if it had posted @Stan . I demand an extra 10 points. :what:

On a serious note though guys, I figured out a way to stop my issue when that was happening. Only today.. It was when I copied your post or text. I just had to click paste as plain text or just type it myself. Then it actually submitted the post. Whereas before it would act like it had submitted it and posted but it hadn’t. 

Not sure if that’s similar to anyone else’s problems as I haven’t read alll the pages in this thread. But just thought I’d give you my 2 cents. 

I went through this awhile back.  Kept pasting stuff in the text box and I would hit submit.  It acted like it submitted but the post never showed up.  It's definitely the "post as plain text" that corrected it for me.

Weird, I had a few hick-cups at first but everything is running fine here in Bonny Scotland with my Virgin media as my provider and Google chrome, I had a wee bit of a go-slow scenario in the afternoon but the wife on the other laptop experienced the same but it corrected itself and running fine now when it slows down we will clear our browsing data and do a disk clean up just to make sure.

Can anyone report any issues they're still having with the forum.

Most of them should be cleared up but now although I'm looking to get the last of the issues sorted asap.

• Upvote 1

• The title was changed to Report Forum Bugs/Issues

The only one I'm aware of at the moment, is our lack of badges. 

I had a weird posting issue the other day, but fixed it somehow without me figuring out what was the problem initially. 

On 18/09/2021 at 00:01, Eco said:

The only one I'm aware of at the moment, is our lack of badges. 

I had a weird posting issue the other day, but fixed it somehow without me figuring out what was the problem initially. 

Fixed.

• Upvote 1