talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brisbane Awarded 2032 Olympic Games

football forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've really gone from the world's biggest cities to Brisvegas, bet they can't believe their luck. If the Queensland government don't somehow try and shoehorn stadiums in that will benefit their Rugby League and A-League teams in the future then they've missed a trick

33 minutes ago, Danny said:

They've really gone from the world's biggest cities to Brisvegas, bet they can't believe their luck. If the Queensland government don't somehow try and shoehorn stadiums in that will benefit their Rugby League and A-League teams in the future then they've missed a trick

Another great one for UK timezones to add to Tokyo 2020 and Los Angeles 2028. 

At least 2024 is Paris!! 

In all seriousness they're going to need to something to make governments less hesitant to bid on it before they end up in Glasgow or sone other dump in 2036

3 minutes ago, internationalsfan said:

Another great one for UK timezones to add to Tokyo 2020 and Los Angeles 2028. 

At least 2024 is Paris!! 

In all seriousness they're going to need to something to make governments less hesitant to bid on it before they end up in Glasgow or sone other dump in 2036

LA is decent, annoying but decent.

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Might attend but have already been asked to pose naked so they can display my photo in the distance of some archery contest. Apparently hitting my knob will be worth the gold medal.

Anyone who can hit such a small object from that far away deserves the Gold/Silver & Bronze... 

51 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Anyone who can hit such a small object from that far away deserves the Gold/Silver & Bronze... 

I was willing (willying) to give them just the gold. But I suppose all three would be acceptable. 

Archived