football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

MIDWEEK
3 midweek games for us this week. 

GHFixture.jpg

- @Coma with Dortmund took on Bayern who were backed by @Bluewolf and @Toinho. Bayern won 3-1 so all 3 are now at the German champions.
- @Khan of TF365 won again with Fulham (2-1v Milwall) to pick up another 3 points.
- Meanwhile, it's over to Portugal for @Mel81x after PSV lost out to Benfica 2-1 in the Champions League qualifier.

Fixtures

I can't post the full fixture list for everyone as screenshots or copy/pasting still don't work for me so here's the fixtures for the above results.

GHResult.jpg

Table
GHTable.jpg

• Subscriber

Results
Results time again and almost everyone in action with 2 draws, and only one loss out of all the games.

image.png

Table
image.png

Fixtures

@ROBBIEFC, @Stan and @RandoEFC in action tonight with Sevilla and Leicester

image.png

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I will stick with Barca, please, 

Thank you :) your next game is on the 29th at home to Getafe in La Liga

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I'm going to stick with Nürnberg. 

You face Karlsruher on the 27th as your next game :)

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fs, why did I choose Fortuna as my starting team? Now I'm forever stuck in the 2. Bundesliga. xD

Never mind, you can dangle your feet in the river and even do a bit of fishing while drinking wine. :coffee: 

cb1f07d0-6736-4205-a612-7797ba9c5980.png

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Results
Results time again and almost everyone in action with 2 draws, and only one loss out of all the games.

image.png

Table
image.png

Fixtures

@ROBBIEFC, @Stan and @RandoEFC in action tonight with Sevilla and Leicester

image.png

I'm not sure that table is up-to-date.  I think I'm 2-0-1 now.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Coma said:

I'm not sure that table is up-to-date.  I think I'm 2-0-1 now.

You are right! I had coded it wrong. I'll keep an eye out for similar mistakes for other people!

image.png

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Never mind, you can dangle your feet in the river and even do a bit of fishing while drinking wine. :coffee: 

cb1f07d0-6736-4205-a612-7797ba9c5980.png

That part with the modern office buildings used to be an industrial port back in the day. The whole area looked completely different back in the day. 

Oh and I don't drink wine. 🤢

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That part with the modern office buildings used to be an industrial port back in the day. The whole area looked completely different back in the day. 

Well, you can always have a Kölsch downtown Düsseldorf, at the pub Spike posted in the German beer thread, instead.:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, you can always hzave a Kölsch downtown Düsseldorf, at the pub Spike posted in the German beer thread, instead.:ph34r:

It's actually literally behind those office buildings if I'm not mistaken. xD

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Looks like a cool place to visit, only been through the city while on exercise in my army days but never stopped and had a good look.

• Subscriber

A few midweek games so far but I'll do a full results post on Friday. Trying to give people more time to choose their teams if they draw though so @Mel81x - PSV and Benfica drew so you can now choose which one you like!

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Pyfish said:

A few midweek games so far but I'll do a full results post on Friday. Trying to give people more time to choose their teams if they draw though so @Mel81x - PSV and Benfica drew so you can now choose which one you like!

I'll go with Benfica please. Portugal has been nice to me.

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS

All the midweek games have now taken place so here are the results!

image.png

- A BIG win for Bayern Munich who whacked 12 past Bremer in their DfB Pokal match and a nice goal difference boost and 3 points for @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho
- Elsewhere in Germany, Wehen won again in 3. Liga so @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco remain with them
- In the Champions League qualifiers, it was a bore draw for @Mel81x but they have already chosen to remain with Benfica.
- @Khan of TF365 continues his run of wins with another against Birmingham with Fulham in the EFL Cup
- @ROBBIEFC won with Sevilla so stays with them
- Just one loss which was for @Stan and @RandoEFC who's Leicester team lost out to West Ham meaning a move down to London

Table
image.png

Fixtures

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived