The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Subscriber

WEEKEND

image.png

- @Tommy won Nurnberg
- @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo won 4-1 with Bayer Leverkusen
- Another emphatic win for Bayern (5-0) means an even bigger goal difference and 3 more points for @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho
- @ROBBIEFC drew so now has to choose Elche or Sevilla
- @Lucas also drew and can stay with Liverpool or move to Chelsea
- As did @Stan and @RandoEFC with West Ham or Crystal Palace to choose from.
- @Khan of TF365 keeps up an unbeaten run with Fulham as he stays top of the league
- Down in 3. Liga, @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco are jumping ship again after Wehen lost to Magdeburg 4-2.
- Barcelona made it 2 wins out of 3 for @CaaC (John)
- @Mel81x chose to stay with Benfica and it paid off with 3 points

Table
image.png

Fixtures
International break now so a little gap between fixtures now!

image.png

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

At least @Viva la FCB, @Eco and me,will be playing this weekend. By the way will you count the German regional cup matches too? Only seems fair since you count FA trophy and FA Vase matches, as well.

Yes all competitive games are counted :)

• Subscriber

RESULT

Just the one game to report back on this weekend and it was for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco. Magdeburg beat Kaiserslautern 1-0 so the trio stay put.

Their next game is away to Dortmund II next weekend!

Table
image.png
Fixtures
A reminder of everyones fixtures...

image.png

@Lucas yet to decide between Liverpool and Chelsea, unless he has and I've missed it.

8 hours ago, Pyfish said:

RESULT

Just the one game to report back on this weekend and it was for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco. Magdeburg beat Kaiserslautern 1-0 so the trio stay put.

Their next game is away to Dortmund II next weekend!

Table
image.png
Fixtures
A reminder of everyones fixtures...

image.png

@Lucas yet to decide between Liverpool and Chelsea, unless he has and I've missed it.

I will stick with Liverpool

• Subscriber

Time for Results!

International break over with - time to focus our attention back to league and cup football!

image.png

- A return to Lorient for me as they beat Lille
- @Lucas chose to move to Chelsea who beat Villa 3-0.
- A move to Dortmund for @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo after a 4-3 loss to them with Bayer Leverkusen
- After 7 games, Fulham have lost which means @Khan of TF365 transfers to Fulham
- Dortmund II were no match for Magdeburg so @Rucksackfranzose, @Eco and @Viva la FCB stay put!
- Elsewhere in Germany, Bayern won again so another 3 points and another +3 for the goal difference for @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho with the latter two now sharing top spot with that superior goal difference!
- West Ham drew again so it's a choice between them or Southampton next for @RandoEFC and @Stan
- A draw for @Tommy too so will he stay with Nurnberg or move to Regensburg?
- Finally, Benfica won 5-0 so @Mel81x stays there!

Table
New leaders and I sit bottom of the table - woo!

image.png

Fixtures

image.png

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Time for Results!

International break over with - time to focus our attention back to league and cup football!

image.png

- A return to Lorient for me as they beat Lille
- @Lucas chose to move to Chelsea who beat Villa 3-0.
- A move to Dortmund for @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo after a 4-3 loss to them with Bayer Leverkusen
- After 7 games, Fulham have lost which means @Khan of TF365 transfers to Fulham
- Dortmund II were no match for Magdeburg so @Rucksackfranzose, @Eco and @Viva la FCB stay put!
- Elsewhere in Germany, Bayern won again so another 3 points and another +3 for the goal difference for @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho with the latter two now sharing top spot with that superior goal difference!
- West Ham drew again so it's a choice between them or Southampton next for @RandoEFC and @Stan
- A draw for @Tommy too so will he stay with Nurnberg or move to Regensburg?
- Finally, Benfica won 5-0 so @Mel81x stays there!

Table
New leaders and I sit bottom of the table - woo!

image.png

Fixtures

image.png

Actually Magdeburg next match is at Lok Stendal on September, the 15th , in Sachsen-Anhalt Pokal. That's why I asked  you, if the competetive regional German cups as counted as FA Trophy and FA Vase.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Actually Magdeburg next match is at Lok Stendal on September, the 15th , in Sachsen-Anhalt Pokal. That's why I asked  you, if the competetive regioinal German cups as counted as FA Trophy and FA Vase.

I use Flashscore.com for the fixtures and it doesn't seem to show those games. I'll see if I can find them! :)

Edit: Found one - I'll have to use that for your fixtures haha!

• Subscriber

Midweek Games - Results
Championship, Sachsen-Anhalt, Champions League and Europa League action this week saw only 2 players being forced to move teams...

image.png

- @CaaC (John) was the first casualty as his Barcelona side lost 3-0 to Bayern so he joins @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho at the German side.
- @Khan of TF365 was the other player to lose a game as Blackpool lost to Huddersfield with the same 3-0 scoreline.
- Draws for Benfica and Sevilla in the Champions League means decisions for @Mel81x and @ROBBIEFC for whether they stay with their current teams or switch to their oppositions (Dynamo Kyiv & Salzburg)
- Chelsea won their game so 3 points for @Lucas
- Over in the German cups, @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco were victorious with a 3-0 win
- West Ham won, as did Dortmund, so @nudge, @Dr. Gonzo, @Stan and @RandoEFC will all be happy with 3 points to add to their collections

Table
Some players have played more games than others so the table is always going to make interesting reading. 

image.png

Fixtures
image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived