The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I'll stick with Benfica please. Portuguese vacation continues.

Could I ask if its possible to put the current team the player is with on the scores table?

I can certainly do that!
image.png

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

@Pyfish Can we make sure the list is in alphabetical order please... :ph34r:

For some reason, it doesn't let me sort it alphabetically, by goal difference AND points but I'm looking into it as it's annoying me too.

52 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I can certainly do that!
image.png

For some reason, it doesn't let me sort it alphabetically, by goal difference AND points but I'm looking into it as it's annoying me too.

The only way to sort it out is a head to head matchup.  @Bluewolf and @Toinho have to slap-fight.  First one to cry loses.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Pfft don't pander to him!

• Subscriber

RESULTS

image.png

- Another big win for Bayern adds 7 more goals to the tallies of @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho at the top of the table with @CaaC (John) also benefitting from down in 13th.
- @Stan and @RandoEFC leave West Ham for Manchester United but face the Hammers again in the EFL Cup in midweek
- Magdeburg lost out to Wurzburger Kickers so that is the new destination for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco
- Elsewhere in Germany, Dortmund won to give @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo 3 points, as did Nurnberg in 2. Bundesliga for @Tommy
- It started with a win for @ROBBIEFC in Austria as Salzburg beat Rapid Vienna 2-0.
- Chelsea's 3-0 win over Spurs means joy for @Lucas as he picks up a vital 3 points.
- @Khan of TF365 continues a poor run of form since leaving Fulham as Huddersfield were beaten by his new team Nottingham Forest.

Table

image.png

Fixtures
@Mel81x in action tonight with Benfica to kick off the new week

image.png

48 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

RESULTS

image.png

- Another big win for Bayern adds 7 more goals to the tallies of @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho at the top of the table with @CaaC (John) also benefitting from down in 13th.
- @Stan and @RandoEFC leave West Ham for Manchester United but face the Hammers again in the EFL Cup in midweek
- Magdeburg lost out to Wurzburger Kickers so that is the new destination for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco
- Elsewhere in Germany, Dortmund won to give @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo 3 points, as did Nurnberg in 2. Bundesliga for @Tommy
- It started with a win for @ROBBIEFC in Austria as Salzburg beat Rapid Vienna 2-0.
- Chelsea's 3-0 win over Spurs means joy for @Lucas as he picks up a vital 3 points.
- @Khan of TF365 continues a poor run of form since leaving Fulham as Huddersfield were beaten by his new team Nottingham Forest.

Table

image.png

Fixtures
@Mel81x in action tonight with Benfica to kick off the new week

image.png

Following Bayern makes this too easy.

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS

5 games in midweek this week!

image.png

- @Stan and @RandoEFC are the only movers as they return to West Ham having only left them in the previous match!
- @Mel81x continues a Portugese adventure as they win again in Liga Portugal
- Chelsea beat Villa on penalties meaning @Lucas stays in London
- I managed a 1-0 win but still not enough to lift me off the foot of the table!
- @ROBBIEFC's game was the highlight of the results as Salzburg smashed 8 goals in their OFB Cup match

Table
image.png

Fixtures
image.png

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

@Pyfish Are you sure I'm supposed to get 3pts for drawing the game?

I just assumed it would count as a draw, I didn't realise if a team won pens it counts as a win?

You won the game overall so you get the 3 points :) extra time and penalties count.

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Very much a mixed bag of results this weekend

image.png

• Bayern carried on their winning streak with a slightly less emphatic scoreline of 3-1 but still another 3 points for @Coma, @Bluewolf, @Toinho and @CaaC (John)
  • Back at West Ham, @Stan and @RandoEFC got a win against Leeds
  • @Mel81x is still enjoying the Portugese life as they sit in the top 4
  • @ROBBIEFC got another 3 points with Salzburg 
  • 3 draws so choices to be made whether to remain or transfer for myself, @Khan of TF365 and @Tommy
  • Wurzburger lost which means a return to Wehen for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco
  • Monchengladbach beat Dortmund 1-0 so @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo jump ship
  • Chelsea couldn't beat Man City so @Lucas moves to them ahead of their Champions League tie with PSG

Table

image.png

Fixtures

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived