The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You are such a do gooder.... I bet you were a right squeeler at school...

"Sir, Sir blah de blah is copying me Sir!! " " Can I sit at the front Sir! " " Can I carry your books for you Sir " 

xDxD 

The rewards were great though!

Mr Saville was a brilliant teacher. My favourite. 

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

xDxD 

The rewards were great though!

Mr Saville was a brilliant teacher. My favourite. 

I bet...

"Now then Sunil, can you please see me after lesson ends? Usual time, usual place kid, there's a good lad"

_114910746_gettyimages-135860236.jpg

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I bet...

"Now then Sunil, can you please see me after lesson ends? Usual time, usual place kid, there's a good lad"

_114910746_gettyimages-135860236.jpg

Yes, that was the joke...

xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS

The international break meant we had to wait a while for our fixtures but here we are, and we have a change in leader!

image.png

- Last round's leaders @Coma, @Bluewolf and @Toinho (grouped with @CaaC (John) further down the table), lost their game so are on the move again to Hertha Berlin.
- It meant that @Mel81x had a chance to leapfrog them and go top of the table, which they did with a win with Portimonense.
- Further down the leagues in Germany, it wasn't @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco's day as Wehen lost out to Turkgucu Munchen!
- A change in clubs again for @Stan and @RandoEFC too as Chelsea is their new destination after they beat Brentford.
- A couple of draws so @ROBBIEFC can choose Altach or Salzburg
- The other draw came for Monchengladbach so @nudge and @Dr. Gonzo can move to Stuttgart or stay with Monchengladbach who play against Hertha next time out.
- @Khan of TF365 continued with winning ways with Nottingham Forest, as did @Tommy at Nurnberg
- In France, Lorient lost so I stay bottom but move to Marseille, and @Lucas won with Rennes.

Table
image.png

Fixtures
image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS - MIDWEEK

I forgot to do a midweek results post so I've separated the two lots of results up.

image.png

From the midweek games, everyone who played won their game except for myself who only managed a draw. 

- @Khan of TF365 extended his unbeaten run to 5 games with Nottingham Forest
- Another win for Salzburg was good news in the Champions League for @ROBBIEFC
- @Stan and @RandoEFC enjoyed a 4-0 win against Malmo
- @Lucas stayed with Rennes as they won 2-1 in the Europa Conference League.
- Marseille drew 0-0 so I decided to flip sides to Lazio for the weekend games.

RESULTS - WEEKEND

image.png

- Hertha BSC faced Monchengladbach which pitted @Coma, @Bluewolf, @Toinho and @CaaC (John) against @Dr. Gonzo and it was the home side who prevailed meaning 4 becomes 5 at Hertha!
- @nudge chose to move to Stuttgart who drew so now another choice - Stuttgart or Union Berlin?
- 16 points from 8 games with Nurnberg now for @Tommy as he attempts to move away from the bottom two
- It's back to Wurzburger Kickers for @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco as Turkgucu let them down
- @Mel81x loses top spot as Portimonense lose out to Estoril, but they face Benfica again next...
- @Khan of TF365 couldn't extend his unbeaten run to 6 with Nottingham Forest but the silver lining is they were beaten by Fulham so he returns back to his beloved team
- @ROBBIEFC won again too so 3 more points to keep the challenge on in the top half of the table
- 7 Chelsea goals were enough to keep @RandoEFC and @Stan at Chelsea
- I swapped to Lazio and now I move to Verona after losing 4-1 and remaining at the bottom of the table!
- @Lucas won again with Rennes

Table
image.png

Fixtures
image.png

• Subscriber

I've done it again... forgotten to post the midweek results so here's yet another big results post with the midweek and the weekend games separated up!

MIDWEEK RESULTS

Starting with the midweek games and it was mostly cup games...

image.png

- @Stan & @RandoEFC took it to penalties to overcome Southampton in the EFL Cup
- It was a similar story for @Tommy in the DfB Pokal except he lost on penalties so moved to Hamburger
- @nudge took it to extra time with Union Berlin and won, setting up a tie with Bayern at the weekend
- 2 midweek games for Hertha as they won in 90 minutes in DfB Pokal to secure another 3 points for our leading pack but then lost out to Hoffenheim back in the league a few days later, so @Coma, @Bluewolf, @Toinho, @Dr. Gonzo and @CaaC (John) are now with them!
- @ROBBIEFC had a cup game too over in Austria, winning 3-0.
- Udinese and Verona drew so I got to choose where I go next... I stayed with Verona hoping they'd lose to Juventus at the weekend...

WEEKEND RESULTS

And then the weekend came around...

image.png

- Verona ended up beating Juventus so no move for me but 3 points to try and get off the bottom of the table
- @Tommy drew his game so 2 points gained on him by me! 
- @Mel81x was hoping for a simpler return to Benfica but could only manage a draw so now (I assume) will move to them by choice?
- Back to winning ways with Fulham for @Khan of TF365 with a 3-0 win over West Brom
- Another win for @Stanand @RandoEFC in the league, with 14 goals scored in their time with them and 0 conceded by Chelsea in the Premier League.
- @ROBBIEFC drew so didn't manage to capitalise on the leaders losing on Friday.
- @nudge calculated their moves brilliantly, with a move to Bayern after Union lost out to them.
- A draw for @Lucas over in France means a choice between Troyes and Rennes
- @Rucksackfranzose, @Viva la FCB and @Eco got a winning return to Wurzburger Kickers.

TABLE

image.png

FIXTURES

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived