• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

I would also like a free transfer after Sevilla lost at the weekend but I don't feel like it's fair that I do the randomiser so the first person to quote this post and suggest a team - I'll go to that team next.

Only condition is that it's got to be within the leagues below as per the transfer rules:

image.png

I'll look after you mate.

Ajax.

• Subscriber

RESULTS

Lots of movements this weekend!

image.png

- Starting with the wins, @nudge won with Paderborn and @Lucas won with PSG
- @Khan of TF365 and @Stan faced off against each other and it was Wolves that prevailed over Southampton so Stan moves to Khan's Wolves.
- Manchester United were held to a draw by Aston Villa - will @Bluewolf stay or move over to the West Midlands?
- A heavy 4-0 defeat for Koln means @Mel81xmoves to Bayern
- Bottom of the league Salternina couldn't make it 2 wins in 2 for @CaaC (John) so he moves to Lazio
- Saarbrucken lost so @Viva la FCB moves to Osnabruck whilst @Rucksackfranzose took a transfer to Sheffield Wednesday for his next game
- Sevilla also lost so @ROBBIEFC moves from them for a second time, this time heading for Real Betis whilst I moved to Ajax
- @Tommy is moving to Heidenheim in the hope he can pull away from the very bottom of the table - he has however played a lot less games than others.
- @Coma's first game with Hibs turned out to be his last as he now moves to Celtic - not a bad move!

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
The fixture list is getting longer again now that the groups of players are slowly being split!

image.png

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS

3 players, 3 games, 3 wins, 14 goals! 

image.png

- They waited until extra time but @CaaC (John)'s Lazio progress in the Coppa Italia with a 1-0 win.
- @ROBBIEFC enjoyed a 4-0 win over Alaves in La Liga
- And Ajax won by NINE goals to give me 3 points and a nice goal difference booster (if only this game was in the Goal Difference Game!)

TABLE
My win leapfrogs me up a few places and above Mel on goal difference. John and ROBBIE both move up a place in the table.

image.png

FIXTURES
@ROBBIEFC back in action already tonight!

image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS

Plenty of action in the weekends games with 2 more players moving clubs and 3 with decisions to make!

image.png

- It was a winning return to Bayern for @Mel81x with a 4-1 win over Hertha
- Paderborn didn't do as well for @nudge who now moves to Werder Bremen after a 4-3 loss
- Heidenheim didn't do bottom of the table @Tommy any favours either - only picking up a 0-0 draw.
- Elsewhere in Germany, VfL Osnabruc also played out a boring 0-0 draw too so @Viva la FCB has a choice to make
- The third draw came from Lazio against Atalanta with @CaaC (John) now getting to choose between them
- @Rucksackfranzose's first game with Sheffield Wednesday is his last as he now moves to Oxford following a 3-2 defeat.
- There were wins for @ROBBIEFC, @Eco, @Mel81x, @Lucas, @Bluewolf, @Coma and @Khan of TF365 & @Stan too 

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
A few choices to be made for a few players!

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS

Just three games in midweek!

image.png

- @Viva la FCB opted for a third spell with Wehen and it started off well with a 1-0 win!
- @Coma continues a good start with Celtic with another 2-1 win
- @Eco is on the move to Zwickau after a loss with Braunsweig

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

TRANSFERS

Remember you have until MONDAY at 23:59 to transfer teams - if you need the details reposting because you can't be bothered to go back a few pages, let me know!

• Subscriber

DEADLINE!

Just under 15 hours left if you want to make a transfer! 

The only change of teams from the weekend is @Viva la FCB who lost with Wehen for the third time and is now with Duisburg.

I'll post the full results after @Lucas's PSG play tonight, or in the morning if I'm not around!

• Subscriber

RESULTS

Let's see what happened over the weekend and last night! And there is a last minute transfer to inform you about...

image.png

- @Coma stays with Celtic after a 1-0 win over Dundee
- @RondónEFC is also staying put at current team Dinamo Zabgreb after a win
- @Rucksackfranzose's Oxford battered Gillingham 7-2 so he stays put for at least another game
- It was another draw for Debrecen so will @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo jump ship or stay aboard?
- @Viva la FCB is on the move to Duisburg after Wehen let them down
- @Lucas lost out on penalties with PSG to set up a move to Nice...

BUT...

Lucas has decided to hand in a transfer request to move from new team Nice to the Premier League where he will don the blue of Manchester City at a cost of 5 points. The deal was made not long after the penalty loss and before the window slammed shut.

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS

Apologies! Been preparing for a job interview - so this has been on the backburner for the past week! Let's see what has happened since the last update... some of you may have had multiple games and in the case of a draw, I have kept you at your current teams unless you've mentioned it in this thread already

image.png

@Rucksackfranzose started the week with Oxford, drew with Wigan, chose to move to them, before losing in the FA Cup to Stoke, his new team! 
@Coma carried on a good run of form with Celtic, picking up 2 wins, to stay with the current leaders in Scotland!
- Not a great week for @Viva la FCB as he loses to VfL Osnabruck in his first game of the week, before drawing with Turkgucu Munchen in the weekend match - a choice to make!
- @ROBBIEFC's week started off well with a 4-0 Copa del Rey win before Betis lost out to Villarreal in the league.
- @Tommy won in 2. Bundesliga with Heidenheim, @nudge won with Werder Bremen and @Mel81x also won with Bayern up in Bundesliga
- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo remain in Hungary after missing the transfer deadline but Debrecen won for them and now face Mezokovesd-Zsory next!
- Lazio won 3-0 against Fiorentina so 3 points for @CaaC (John) and a stay in Lazio!
- @Lucas had a better start to his second spell with Manchester City, avoiding a FA Cup defeat to Fulham!
- @Stan and @Khan of TF365 are on the move to Norwich after Wolves lost out to them in the FA Cup
- @Eco is also on the move, as he joins Kaiserslautern
- Another win for Ajax means another 3 points for me!
- And @RondónEFC also won again with Dinamo Zagreb

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived