football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS

A few games in midweek - 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses

image.png

A big 5-0 win for Ajax means 3 points for me. It was also a good week for @Coma who carries on a good run of form with Celtic and collects another 3 points. A first game in the Championship for @Rucksackfranzose this season and it turned out to be a decent one with a 3-0 win for Stoke. @Lucas won with Manchester City and now faces @Stan next time out who opted to stay with Norwich after their draw against Palace. @Khan of TF365 is yet to make a choice between Norwich or Crystal Palace so could join them, or move on to his own team! @Bluewolf was the other player to get a draw in midweek, and now can choose to stay with Villa or head to West Yorkshire to join Leeds. @Viva la FCB chose to join Turkgucu Munchen after drawing last weekend, but it backfired as he is now moving again, this time to Hallescher. And finally, it was a loss for @CaaC (John) who joins AC Milan after they thrashed Lazio 4-0.

TABLE
image.png

Stan loses top spot to Coma - who also has 4 games in hand! Lucas in third is piling the pressure on Stan too - a win against him at the weekend will swap the two players around in the standings.

FIXTURES
Straight back into action for Viva tonight. @nudge also plays this evening too.

image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND

Everyone was in action this weekend so here's a roundup of how you all did! There were certainly plenty of draws so potential for a few movements!

image.png

- Starting with the draws, @Aladdin got a second draw in a row so now can choose Brentford or to remain with Crystal Palace
- @Eco could only pull away from Tommy by a single point at the bottom of the table and now can choose to swap teams if they wish
- @Rucksackfranzose had a 2-2 stalemate with Stoke against Nottingham Forest and can choose either team to go forward with
- @ROBBIEFC also drew - a 0-0 with Villarreal against Real Madrid - will he stay or will he go?
- @Stan opted to remain with Norwich last time out in the hope of losing out to @Lucas's Manchester City in the weekends matchup and it worked - both are now at City after a 4-0 win for City.
- A surprise loss for Bayern as they fell 4-2 to Bochum means @Mel81x leaves Bayern for the second time this season
- @Bluewolf makes a move to Newcastle after losing narrowly 1-0 to them with Villa
- @CaaC (John) got another win with AC Milan, and @Viva la FCB also succeeded with Hallescher
- @nudge got back to winning ways with Werder Bremen 
- Another win for @Coma at Celtic, myself at Ajax and @RondónEFC at Dinamo Zagreb
- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo lost 4-1 with Debrecen and now move to (hang on, let me get the spelling right here)... Mezokovesd-Zsory
- Life is horrible at the bottom of the table when you can't find a win - @Tommy loses again and is on his way back to one of his previous clubs, Hamburger.

TABLE
image.png-

FIXTURES
Those of you with draws, please let me know whether you are staying with the current team or moving to the opposition. The date of the fixture listed below is for the team that next out of the two so serves as the deadline for your decision.

image.png

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Unless Man City draw, there's no way I can now finish top. Also relies on myself and @Lucas choosing different teams when/if the draw does happen...

And of course @Coma dropping points with Celtic!

And that is exactly why i was more than happy you stuck with Norwich 👀

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK

Who would have thought the person leading at the top of the table would be with Norweigan team Bodo/Glimt? :D

image.png

@Stan and @Lucas got a big 5-0 over Sporting for 3 points whilst the other two teams in action, @Coma's Celtic and @RondónEFC's Dinamo Zagreb lost. Coma moves to Norway's Bodo/Glimt, and Rondon moves to Sevilla in La Liga.

TABLE
image.png
The top 2 seperated on goal difference! 

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND

It looks like the curse of the draws has come over from Goal Difference to Gloryhunter - plenty of draws this weekend!

image.png

- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo had their first game with Mezokoved-Zsory and it resulted in a 0-0 draw with Honved - will they stick or move?
- @Aladdin is on the move from Palace to Chelsea where his next game is the Champions League; his first appearance in the competition this season
- A switch to Juventus could be on the cards for @ROBBIEFC if Villarreal don't win their next game but they won at the weekend.
- A win for Ajax continues a good run of form for myself.
- A second draw in a row for @Eco means a choice between Kaiserslautern or Mannheim
- @Stan and @Lucas are on the move to Tottenham after they beat champions Manchester City.
- @CaaC (John)'s AC Milan, top of Serie A, were held to a draw by Salernitana, bottom of Serie A.
- @Tommy couldn't quite capitalise on Eco's draw, as he drew himself!
- The draws kept coming as @Mel81x also drew with Bochum, who after 3 games in total this season in Gloryhunter, are still yet to win! (2D / 1L)
- Werder Bremen also drew for @nudge - so many draws!
@Bluewolf's game with Newcastle against West Ham? Draw.
- Oh and surprise surprise, another draw - this time for @RondónEFC and Sevilla.

@Rucksackfranzose's game was postponed due to stadium damage so that is not included in the results :) 

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
This list will obviously change a lot as people choose their teams from those that drew! So much blue!

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived