The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
21 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

It looks like I will either stay with AC Milan if they win but will move to Inter if they lose, not bad and that will do me. :coffee:

That's the premise of the game mate, yes :)

It's a win win for you either way isn't it!

• Subscriber

I did it again didn't I... forgot to post the midweeks. Here's a full rundown of the Gloryhunter action from the past week. Luckily, nobody drew in midweek so it flows nicely with no room for complaints! ;) 

MIDWEEK & WEEKEND RESULTS
image.png

Inter and AC Milan, @Aladdin and @CaaC (John), faced off in the Coppa Italia semi final with Inter winning so both teams went forward with Inter, before adding @Coma to their group after beating his Roma team in Serie A. 2 wins in the Premier League for Liverpool keeps the pressure on Manchester City in pursuit for the Premier League title and potential glory for @Rucksackfranzose, @Stan and @Lucas. They play in the Champions League next before meeting Newcastle, my current team! A loss in the Hungarian Cup in midweek for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo means they are now with Paks, who won at the weekend too. @RandoEFC moved to Hajduk Split after they beat Dinamo Zagreb - before drawing at the weekend. @Mel81x and @ROBBIEFC faced off with RB Leipzig and Union Berlin meeting twice in a week. Leipzig won the first tie so they grouped up, before Union Berlin beat them at the weekend so they are both now at Union. Dusseldorf drew again, as did Brentford so choices for @Tommy, @nudge and @Bluewolf@Eco is on the move again, this time to TSV Havelse and @Viva la FCB won with Elversberg!

TABLE
The gap extends at the top!
image.png

POTENTIAL HONOURS
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK
Didn't forget to do the midweeks this time!

image.png

The good run of form is over as Inter fell to a defeat at Bologna - the new team for @Aladdin, @CaaC (John) and @Coma, who were all hopeful I'm sure of a few titles and trophies to add to their collections.

@Viva la FCB is one step closer to a trophy, if he can stay with Elversberg, as they reach the final of Saarland-Pokal.

@Stan, @Rucksackfranzose and @Lucas will be hopeful of carrying on their form, but will they overcome the challenge of Newcastle - if they do, they'll be joined by me, if not, they'll join me in the North East.

TABLE
It's looking likely that Lucas will be our champion but anything can happen in Gloryhunter!
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

And with the final matches creeping up on us, here's a reminder of what the final positions mean!

Winner - The winner of Gloryhunter will be crowned as Champion and take their place in Gloryhunter Honours history. 
Play Offs - The 4 play off contestants will battle it out in the World Cup edition of Gloryhunter in their own 'mini-league'. The play off winner will take their place in the Gloryhunter Honours.
Relegation - The player in 17th place will have their Season 4 team chosen by the winner of Gloryhunter, whilst the Play Off winner will choose the team of the person in 16th place.

There may be more rewards or perks for the winners, but I haven't completed decided them yet :D 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Just keep on trucking Liverpool.

Nice little cushion forming. 

Don't mind finishing 2nd as I can't see Liverpool drawing any time soon. 

Will add to my trophy haul hopefully! 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Nice little cushion forming. 

Don't mind finishing 2nd as I can't see Liverpool drawing any time soon. 

Will add to my trophy haul hopefully! 

You've always been about the bling, gangster.

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Bank holiday weekend wiped me out and I've only just got round to updating this (it's becoming a habit, I'm sorry!)

image.png-

- @Lucas hits 100 points! Liverpool won both of their matches, firstly against Newcastle, so I moved to join Liverpool alongside Lucas, @Stan and @Rucksackfranzose. Liverpool then overcame a 2-0 defecit to win their Champions League game against Villarreal 3-2, putting them in the final of the Champions League!
- @Tommy and @nudge gained 3 points with Dusseldorf as their season begins to wind down
- It's a move for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo as they now join league leaders Ferencvaros after Paks couldn't beat them
- @RandoEFC stays put at Hajduk Split, as does @Viva la FCB at Elversberg
- @Mel81x and @ROBBIEFC have a decision to make - Union Berlin or Greuther Furth
- @Eco switches TSV Havelse for a return to Munich 1860.
- @Bluewolf joins Manchester United after their 3-0 win over Brentford
- @Aladdin, @Coma and @CaaC (John) have a choice between Bologna and Roma after their 0-0 draw.

TABLE
image.png

POTENTIAL HONOURS
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Just the two games since the last update!

image.png

- Champions of the OTP Bank Liga, Ferencvaros extended their lead at the top with a 5-3 win for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo who will be disappointed they didn't join them sooner to grab the title with them.
- @CaaC (John) and @Coma opted for a switch to Roma and it earnt them a place in the final of the Europa Conference League - but will they still be with them for that tie?

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

HONOURS
Updated for Roma's potential honour!

image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND
This week and next weekend we will see the last games for a few of our Gloryhunters whereas some live on a little longer. Now more than ever this season, you need to get the results!

image.png-

- @Tommy and @nudge win with Dusseldorf and have just one game left in their season next weekend
- @Mel81x and @ROBBIEFC enjoyed a 4-1 win over Freiburg to keep them at Union Berlin
- The Ferencvaros journey is over for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo as they lose to MTK Budapest, who only have one game left
- Will @Viva la FCB stay put to see Elversberg win the title and potentially Saarland-Pokal, or will he decide to move to FSV Frankfurt?
- Liverpool's title chances took a little blow as they could over manage a draw with Tottenham, but will our foursome stay or go @Lucas / @Stan / @Rucksackfranzose / Pyfish?
- @Eco joins 3. Liga champions, Magdeburg, for the final game of the season after Munich 1860 lost to them, 4-0.
- He wasn't the only one to suffer a 4 goal defeat as @Bluewolf also fell to a 4-0 defeat at the hands of Brighton with Manchester United.
- @RandoEFC is still in with a chance of 2 potential honours with Hajduk Split in Croatia as they on again.
- @Aladdin will be back with @CaaC (John) and @Coma, IF Roma manage to beat Fiorentina tonight, as his Bologna team lost to Venezia, who Roma face next after Fiorentina

TABLE
image.png

HONOURS
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived