The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Well, here we go! It's the end of the road for a few of our Gloyhunter who can now sit back and watch the others in their bid for glory. I also stupidly a few weeks ago said that those in the play offs would play in the Gloryhunter World Cup game in their own mini league to decide the winner - forgetting that the World Cup isn't in the Summer this year... I'll think of a way around that soon.

image.png

- Liverpool were crowned winners of the FA Cup after beating Chelsea on penalties - honours on the board for @Stan, @Lucas, @Rucksackfranzose and myself with 2 more potential trophies on the horizon.
- Elversberg were crowned champions of Regionalliga Sudwest so a league title to add to the board for @Viva la FCB - and a chance of another trophy to add next weekend!
- @RandoEFC's Hajduk Split won't be winning the league title despite winning their match this weekend, but with the Croatian Cup final looming, they'll have to make sure Dinamo Zagreb, league champions, don't beat them in their next league game to get there!
- The end of the road for @Mel81x and @ROBBIEFC as Union Berlin play their final game of the season, a 3-2 win.
- Venezia drew with Roma - so will @Aladdin stay at Venezia for one more league game, or move to Roma with the chance of a potential European title if they win their next league game?
- @Eco ended the league season with Magdeburg with a 5-1 win and now has a cup final next!
- For @Bluewolf, it's a choice between Leeds or Brighton after their 1-1 draw at the weekend
- The final game for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo was a 3-0 win for MTK Budapest
- It was also the end of the season for @Tommy and @nudge who fell to defeat with Dusseldorf, 2-0.

TABLE
image.png

HONOURS
Here are the remaining honours up for grabs for our Gloryhunters! I've also updated the Gloryhunter Honours post for those who claimed silverware at the weekend
image.png

FIXTURES
@CaaC (John) and @Coma in action tonight

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
I've mixed the midweeks and the weekend results together with us being down to our last few Gloryhunters. It's only the Champions League final and the Europa Conference League final to go now after this!

image.png

- @CaaC (John) and @Coma switched clubs in midweek after Sampdoria beat Fiorentina - but then in the final game, Sampdoria lost to Inter Milan.
- @RandoEFC has now played his final game after Dinamo Zagreb ruined his chances of seeing the Croatian Cup final
- Congratulations to @Viva la FCB and @Eco as they won their respective cup finals with Elversberg and Magdeburg
- @Bluewolf played out their last game with a 3-1 win over West Ham with Brighton
- Liverpool's title bid was out of their hands as they won both of their games against Southampton and Wolves but it wasn't to be, but they didn't lose so it means myself, @Rucksackfranzose, @Stan and Lucas get to see the Champions League final and hopefully pick up another trophy!
- @Aladdin also gets to see a final as he chose Roma, who won at the weekend, and now face Feyenoord in the Europa Conference League final

TABLE
We have a winner! Congratulations to @Lucas who wins the third season of Gloryhunter! Three seasons and three different winners!

image.png

FIXTURES

image.png

HONOURS
The Gloryhunter Honours page has been updated now too!

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Congratulations @Lucas well played mate, holding @Stan off was a bonus obviously.. :congrats:

Considering Stan has played 5 more games than you and nearly 100 games more than anybody else in the league must have been satisfying.. :D

Not my fault other people don't keep up with the league to choose teams wisely! 

Congrats to @Lucas! Worthy winner! 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I kept up with the league and yet you still manged to play 174 more games than me... 

You didn't choose wisely then ;)

• Subscriber

Oh, and thank's young @Pyfish for running this game, I think we should call you a Games Master with all of your games running in TF365.

Heardle
Gloryhunter
Goal Difference Game
Place Your Bet
TF365 Top 10
The Masked Footballer
Footballers Who
Question A Day
Caption Contest 

Games Master

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471gfu6mc039utmagb2v

• Subscriber

EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE

One down, one to go. Well done to @Aladdin for winning the Europa Conference League with Roma!

image.png

TABLE
Aladdin sneaks into the play offs!

image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

I am updating the Gloryhunter Honours now 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived