talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Pyfish Bodö/Glimt play on Thursday, the 10th at home versus AZ Alkmaar in the Europa Conference league. Mentionig it because it says their next match would be on 13th of March in your post.:)

Nicely spotted! I think i put that fixture on before the draw was made. It's still that fixture next for them, as they've rearranged it for this weekend.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Another weekend done!

image.png

- A strange one for Bodo/Glimt as they requested their Norweigan Cup game to be rearranged for this weekend but their opposition refused to play the fixture as they didn't want to bring it forward so Bodo/Glimt were awarded a 3-0 win - an easy 3 points for @Coma
- @ROBBIEFC failed to keep the gap the same as Villarreal lost out to Osasuna which means he slips down a place in the table
- It means that both @Lucas and @Stan are both in the top 3 now after they won their game with Leicester against Leeds so they keep the pressure on.
- Elsewhere in the Premier League, there were wins for Liverpool and Newcastle too so 3 points for @Aladdin and @Bluewolf
- At the bottom of the table, it was wins for @Eco (Munich 1860) and @Tommy (Werder Bremen) too and a welcome 3 points to help build some momentum. @nudge might just be Tommy's good luck charm?
- @Viva la FCB wasn't so lucky though as Mannheim lost to Braunschweig.
- @Rucksackfranzose drew with Nottingham Forest so can choose to stay or move to Sheffield United - Forest are in action tonight so if he stays put, it's back into action instantly!
- There was a draw for @RondónEFC and Osijek too so he can choose to stay or jump ship to Lok.Zagreb
- @CaaC (John) opted to stay with AC Milan and they won 1-0, whilst @Mel81x also won their game with Hoffenheim.
- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo won again with Ujpest to remain with them

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK RESULTS
The weekend matches are fast approaching so let's round up what happened in midweek for those who had games!

image.png

Another Forest win for @Rucksackfranzose continues a good run of form and @Bluewolf capitalises on Newcastle's unbeaten run of late to grab another 3 points. @Coma remains top of the table with a win with Bodo/Glimt in the Europa Conference League, with @Stan & @Lucas also winning to keep up the pace on the leader. @Aladdin's Liverpool progress to the next round but he will not as they lost their second leg against Inter. @RondónEFC was in action in the Croatian Cup, only to lose to Rijeka - his new team.

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS
The majority of us were in action over the weekend so let's see who is where in terms of teams and leaderboard!

image.png

Plenty of movements this weekend with @Viva la FCB moving to Saarbrucken, @Tommy returning to Heidenheim with @nudge alongside, @ROBBIEFC moving to Barca, @Bluewolf leaving Newcastle for Chelsea and @RandoEFC moving to Dragovoljac. At the top of the table, @Stan and @Lucas fail to remove @Coma from the top spot as Leciester lose to Arsenal. @Mel81x drew this week so now can move to Bayern if they wish or remain with Hoffenheim. @Aladdin also drew so it's Torino or Inter for him! Elsewhere there were 3 points and a win for @Eco, @CaaC (John), @Toinho, @Dr. Gonzo, @Rucksackfranzose and myself.

TABLE
image.png

FIXTURES
No Monday or Tuesday action for the first time in a few weeks so a nice couple of days break!

image.png

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Baffling me how you've played 10-20 less games than everyone else!

Well, it's some sort of achievement on it's own. 🤔

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

You fucking jinxed it :censored:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b41qzciwmn03d30rl5hh

• Subscriber

RESULTS (MIDWEEK & WEEKEND)

Another bumper results post as I didn't manage to round up the midweek games in time for the weekend and almost everyone was in action twice. If there were any draws in midweek, you've stayed with the team you were with. There were a couple with draws from last weekend who hadn't let me know their preference for staying or moving so I've kept you at your current teams as well.

image.png

Lot of movements this week!

- @Stan and @Lucas started the week with Arsenal, who were beat 2-0 by Liverpool in the league. Liverpool then faced Forest in the FA Cup yesterday and won 1-0 to progress to the semi finals. 
- @Rucksackfranzose joins Stan and Lucas at Liverpool as his midweek win over QPR kept him at Forest, before Liverpool beat them yesterday.
- Chelsea's off field struggles don't seem to be impacting the results on field with progress to the next rounds of the Champions League and the FA Cup. Good news for @Bluewolf!
- Current leader @Coma carries on a good run of form with Norweigan's Bodo/Glimt as they draw in the secong leg of their Europa Conference League tie to progress, and then in the NM Cup, won 4-1 - and in the process, becomes the first player of the season to hit 100 goals.
- For myself and PSV, a nice 4-0 win in the Europa Conference League, and a nice 5-0 win in the league!
- Barcelona had a good week with a win in the Europa League, and a good 4-0 win over Real Madrid in the league - great news for @ROBBIEFC - 6 points earnt.
- @RandoEFC over in Croatia drew so gets to choose between Dragovoljac or Istra 1961
- Bottom of the table @Tommy and @nudge are on the move again as they swap Heidenheim for St. Pauli
- @CaaC (John) is sticking around at AC Milan for at least another game after a win
- @Mel81x stayed with Hoffenheim automatically and then lost to Hertha at the weekend
- @Aladdin chooses between Inter or Fiorentina
- @Viva la FCB stays with Saarbrucken whilst elsewhere in 3. Liga, @Eco lost to Mannheim.
- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo leave Ujpest behind as they begin a new adventure with Honved.

TABLE
image.png

GLORYHUNTER TROPHIES
We are approaching the end of the season and now seems a good time to see where the Gloryhunters stand with their current teams and glory!

I've been going back in the results spreadsheet and totally forgotten that Stan, Bluewolf & Toinho have all won trophies this season already. Rando and Toinho were runners up, and we've currently got a few players in with a shot of trophies with their current teams.

This should be accurate but if it isn't, I'll sort it next time.

image.png

I'll update the Gloryhunter Honours thread with the 2 winners above too.

FIXTURES
image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
Two 3.Liga teams in action this week with one player dropping down to semi-professional football in Germany's fourth tier.

image.png

@Eco stays with Mannheim after winning his cup tie, but @Viva la FCB lost out to fourth tier Homburg so drops down into the regional leagues where semi-professional football awaits him with Homburg.

TABLE
Eco moves out of the bottom two to jump above Viva.

image.png

FIXTURES
image.png
@Aladdin with a choice to make between Inter and Fiorentina

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Everyone was back in action over the weekend (except for @CaaC (John) who plays this evening) with, as ever, mixed fortunes!

image.png

- @Viva la FCB's first taste of Regionalliga Sudwest action with Homburg resulted in a heavy 4-0 loss to Aalen.
- @Mel81x is also on the move to Bayer Leverkusen as they beat former team Hertha BSC.
- @Bluewolf tasted defeat with Chelsea too (who have now lost 4 games in Gloryhunter this season) as they lost to new team, Brentford.
- @Tommy and @nudge continue the run of defeats for our Gloryhunter this weekend as St Pauli lost out to Hansa Rostock; their latest new team!
- Over in Hungary, it was a draw for Honved and Paks, so @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo can choose either team to progress with
- The only win from Saturday's games came for Liverpool and @Rucksackfranzose, @Stan and @Lucas as they beat Watford 2-0.
- PSV drew with Twente, 3-3, so I've chosen to remain with PSV.
- @ROBBIEFC's Barcelona got the job done with a 1-0 win over Sevilla.
- Leader @Coma drew with Bodo/Glimt so has a choice to make at a pivotal part of the season - stay or leave?!
- @RandoEFC is back in with a shout of Gloryhunter glory as he returns to Dinamo Zagreb who currently sit top of 1. HNL.
- @Aladdin remained with Inter, and as a result got a 1-0 win over Juventus to remain in Milan.
- And finally, @Eco drew so it's a choice between Mannheim or Zwickau.

TABLE
image.png

POTENTIAL GLORY
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived