The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2021/22

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Pyfish just to confirm @CaaC (John) will be with AC Milan and not Bologna?

Yes I think that's what he said. AC Milan drew with Bologna so he got to choose between AC Milan or Bologna to move to and he chose to stay with his current team, AC Milan rather than switch to the team that AC Milan drew with which was Bologna

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Yes I think that's what he said. AC Milan drew with Bologna so he got to choose between AC Milan or Bologna to move to and he chose to stay with his current team, AC Milan rather than switch to the team that AC Milan drew with which was Bologna

john-c-reilly-yes.gif

• Subscriber
On 05/04/2022 at 15:26, Coma said:

For fuck's sake I took a free transfer in January to get out of Hungary and here I am slogging through Norway.  Rosenborg or Bodo Glimt... really?

a448e44eec8f52902d0b70903b6a59c9.jpg

Which is it going to be? :D 

• Subscriber

MIDWEEK
- @CaaC (John) drew with AC Milan against Bologna but stays with AC Milan
- @Rucksackfranzose, @Stan and @Lucas grabbed another win with Liverpool, ahead of a tough fixture against Manchester City
- More misery for @Viva la FCB as he moves once again, this time to Elversberg.
- @Coma hangs on to the top spot as Bodo/Glimt continue a great campaign in the European Conference League.
- @ROBBIEFC's Barcelona drew with Frankfurt... will he stay or go?
- Leicester and PSV drew so I had a choice which to go with, and I'm sticking with PSV.

image.png

TABLE
image.png

POTENTIAL GLORY
image.png

FIXTURES
image.png

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Stan @Rucksackfranzose

Not sure about you guys but If Liverpool lose to City and City lose to Atletico, I will cry.

Ah, but then they could lose the Madrid Derby in a few weeks and we might end up CL winners... 

• Subscriber

WEEKEND
The end of this seasons Gloryhunter is fast approaching! Here's to hoping Bodo/Glimt don't last too long in Gloryhunter with the domestic league in Norway only just beginning otherwise we'll be running this season for a while longer after the other seasons and competitions have finished with just Coma in it at the top of the table! :D 

image.png

- @Tommy and @nudge are on the move again as Hansa Rostock fell to defeat at Dusseldorf.
- @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo's Hungarian road trip continues as they move to Zalaegerazegi 
- @Viva la FCB tastes their first victory in Regionalliga Sudwest as Elversberg pick up 3 points
- Three 0-0 draws this weekend with the first being @Eco who drew for the second time in a row with Mannheim - will he stay there or move to Saarbrucken? The second draw came for Bayer Leverkusen and @Mel81x who can stay in Leverkusen or move to Bochum. The third draw came for @CaaC (John) and AC Milan with the option to move to Torino for John if he wants!
- A win for Brentford means 3 points for @Bluewolf and stays in West London
- @ROBBIEFC's Barcelona won 3-2 in La Liga to pick up 3 points
- For @Stan, @Lucas and @Rucksackfranzose, it's a choice between Liverpool or moving to Manchester City after their draw at the weekend
- A 2-0 win for PSV keeps me with them, ahead of the second leg ECL tie with Leicester
- On his return to Dinamo Zagreb, @RandoEFC grabs another 3 points
- @Coma is still with Bodo/Glimt after a win back in Norway - but will they manage to beat Roma in the second leg?

TABLE
image.png

There was no change in the Gloryhunter Honours table, so I'll leave that out for this set of results - I'm sure it'll change after the European competitions in midweek!

FIXTURES
image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
... Or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay but was busy most of the weekend but I'm now back at work and procrastinating so here's the results for the midweek games last week as well as the games over the extended weekend. If you drew a game before the weekend, you're with the team you were with before. If you have any complaints, and not just if your team then went on to lose, let me know :)

image.png

- @Viva la FCB grabbed another win with Elversberg in midweek before another 3-0 win at the weekend - he faces Grossaspach (LOL - Gross Ass Patch) in midweek this week
- A good week for @Rucksackfranzose, @Stan and @Lucas as they progress to the semi-finals of the Champions League (assuming they all would have stayed with Liverpool after the draw with Benfica), the final of the FA Cup AND the fact that @Coma had a loss with Bodo/Glimt after 9 games and only a draw with Roma, means that they close the gap and Coma only clings onto top on goal difference.
- @ROBBIEFC lost twice, once with Barcelona and then with Frankfurt so now joins Union Berlin, who face RB Leipzig in the semi-finals of DfB Pokal.
- And it's @Mel81x that will be the opposition as they lost to RB Leipzig with Bayer Leverkusen - it could be a good move though with the potential of a DfB Pokal final and Leipzig are in the semi-finals of the Europa League
- Not a great week for me, with PSV losing to Leicester, and then Leicester losing out to Newcastle. Is that all hopes of a competition win vanished for me? Also thrilled to be with Newcastle as somebody who follows Sunderland...
- Just the one game for @RandoEFC who won 3-0 with Dinamo Zagreb, and one game for @Bluewolf too who won with Brentford
- @Aladdin won again with Inter and after @CaaC (John) also won with AC Milan, they now face each other in the Coppa Italia semi-final second leg tonight!
- @Tommy and @nudge only managed a draw - but will they both stay with Dusseldorf, move to Hannover, or split?!
- And it's back to Ujpest for @Toinho and @Dr. Gonzo after losing 4-0 with Zalaegerszegi but they're straight into the Semi Finals of the Hungarian Cup tonight against Paks.
- A loss for @Eco and moves to Freiburg II

TABLE
image.png

POTENTIAL HONOURS
A few changes to who can win what so here you go!

image.png-

FIXTURES

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived