• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FM Including Women's Teams

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

A big step forward for women's football to have the biggest management simulation game include them and to not just do it half-arsed - they're looking into the finer details just like they did and continue to do with the mens game. Fantastic.

• Administrator

Great to see the Women's game get this kind of boost and exposure. Reading that article it sounds like a hell of a job to incorporate so much new data but promising they've been working on it for some time now already.

I like that LCFC Women have formed a corporate partnership with them though.

• Subscriber

Hopefully a lot of people try it out and can learn a bit about women's football in the process. I'll be giving it a go for sure when it gets incorporated. It'll be a lot more immersive than the FIFA attempts at women's football.

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Great reading the comments from angry fellas saying they won't buy it again though. 

Really? Haha. 

Actually really looking forward to play that when it comes out. I've already read about it yesterday, and it really sounds like a big effort to implement that. Hopefully the feedback will be positive enough so they keep it in the next versions as well. 

• Subscriber

I always thought playing FM is a great way to familiarise oneself with the leagues you know little about, so I think it's a huge step which will bring women's football more exposure.

19 hours ago, Tommy said:

Really? Haha. 

Mad isn't it? I can never get my head around people being so set against stuff like this but unfortunately there are people out there like that. If it doesn't interest you, don't load the leagues, simple really. 

Personally I've never taken any interest in the women's game. Purely because I don't really have time to watch other football outside of Liverpool and the Premier League. 

This addition might get my interest though. As someone who likes to start at the bottom and have a bit of a journeyman career having more choice is a good thing.

26 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Mad isn't it? I can never get my head around people being so set against stuff like this but unfortunately there are people out there like that. If it doesn't interest you, don't load the leagues, simple really. 

Personally I've never taken any interest in the women's game. Purely because I don't really have time to watch other football outside of Liverpool and the Premier League. 

This addition might get my interest though. As someone who likes to start at the bottom and have a bit of a journeyman career having more choice is a good thing.

I don't get why you'd have so much hatred. Baffling to me.

• Subscriber

Don't see it as a bad thing. Tend to agree with others that it will actually help people learn a bit about the players and whatnot.

Unsure if I'll actually do a save of it though.

Archived