talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Joachim Andersen Joins Crystal Palace

What great news to wake up too.

Sounds like a loan with an option to buy, which is possibly the best deal for us given our desire to strengthen elsewhere.

We're linked with a bit of a Fulham raid at the minute. Anguissa was linked yesterday and Lookman is rumoured to be plan B if we cannot agree a fee for Noni Madueke. If we end up with Andersen, Anguissa, Gallagher and Madueke after getting Guehi and Olise I think my heart may explode.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Joachim Andersen Joins Crystal Palace
45 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'll go for a 17th placed finish instead of 18th now then.

I'll be surprised if we're out the bottom three after the first ten games just because our fixtures make me gag.

I do think we will finish strong though. Especially when Eze is back and him, Olise and Zaha have a rhythem. It may be a bit like our first two years in the Premier League and Hodgson's first season where we are written off very early but finish very well.

8 hours ago, Dan said:

You're making some decent signings but still feel you need a bit more. This one is particularly good though.

Definitely, the ideal transfer window would be...

- Clyne and Cahill sign extensions.

- Gallagher confirmed.

- Another CM to replace McCarthy (Anguissa, Herrera and Maitland-Niles linked)

- Another flair attacking player to replace Townsend (Madeuke and Lookman both loosely linked).

- Another striker to replace Batshuayi (Morgan Rogers and Eddie Nketiah linked).

The priority beforehand was however signing two center backs that have the best years ahead of them which we have managed to do.

14 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

- Gallagher confirmed.

- Another flair attacking player to replace Townsend (Madeuke and Lookman both loosely linked).

- Another striker to replace Batshuayi (Morgan Rogers and Eddie Nketiah linked).

The priority beforehand was however signing two center backs that have the best years ahead of them which we have managed to do.

Shame PSV never fucking give him out on Fifa

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

- Gallagher confirmed.

Yeah, might have to revise my prediction that you'll be in the shit - although that's still plenty to get over the line. Not convinced by Vieira but it will at least be interesting one way or another.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

We've been linked with Madueke too. Would be perfect for us.

He does seem like the right type of fit and profile we'd go for, but haven't really seen a great deal of him actually playing. I'm hoping we sort this issue on the wing.

Good signing but with the amount of changes with Crystal Palace's squad, and a new manager, and a difficult start, you have to expect it to take a while before things start clicking. All of that has to be taken into consideration when judging Vieira.

On 30/07/2021 at 11:06, The Palace Fan said:

I really would be annoyed if Maitland-Niles left on a permanent deal. Can definitely see someone taking advantage of Arteta not being a big fan of his though. Same with Reiss Nelson.

Archived