Hannover 96 vs Hansa
Ingolstadt vs Heidenheim
Jahn Regensburg vs Sandhausen
Dusseldorf vs Werder Bremen

Sunday, August 1
HSV vs Dynamo
Holstein Kiel vs Schalke
Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli

• The title was changed to 2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [2. Spieltag] - 30th July - 1st August, 2021
  • The topic was pinned
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously for TF365, the Dusseldorf vs Bremen match is the highlight of the week. 

Personally I'm worried for Schalke as an away match to Holstein is no easy test and starting the season 0-2 spells trouble. 

HSV vs Dynamo might be a cracking match also. 

Wife and I will be out of town this weekend, so I'll likely miss all the games (but maybe be able to catch the early ones..? Who knows.

Hoping to catch the Schalke match, though. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Obviously for TF365, the Dusseldorf vs Bremen match is the highlight of the week. 

Personally I'm worried for Schalke as an away match to Holstein is no easy test and starting the season 0-2 spells trouble. 

HSV vs Dynamo might be a cracking match also. 

Kiel lost many key players during the summer and looked awful against St. Pauli though, so I think Schalke should have no trouble getting all 3 points there. I hope I'm wrong.

Dynamo is my dark horse pick of the season, hope they can give HSV a hard time.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Kiel lost many key players during the summer and looked awful against St. Pauli though, so I think Schalke should have no trouble getting all 3 points there. I hope I'm wrong.

Dynamo is my dark horse pick of the season, hope they can give HSV a hard time.

I didn't know about Kiel, but I know they had a good year last year. 

I saw some highlights of Dynamo and they looked good, but so did HSV so that'll be an interesting match. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I didn't know about Kiel, but I know they had a good year last year. 

I saw some highlights of Dynamo and they looked good, but so did HSV so that'll be an interesting match. 

Yeah, they lost Jae-Sung Lee, Janni Serra, Jannik Dehm and Jonas Meffert, who were all key players last season, and I personally don't think that their replacements are good enough. Especially upfront - they lost Serra and replaced him with Arp, Lauberbach and Fridjonsson, all young, unexperienced players with no proven qualities in 2. Liga. Same with Jae-Sung Lee, I don't think they even signed anyone to replace him... Maybe Arslan, but he's out with a serious injury. 

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, they lost Jae-Sung Lee, Janni Serra, Jannik Dehm and Jonas Meffert, who were all key players last season, and I personally don't think that their replacements are good enough. Especially upfront - they lost Serra and replaced him with Arp, Lauberbach and Fridjonsson, all young, unexperienced players with no proven qualities in 2. Liga. Same with Jae-Sung Lee, I don't think they even signed anyone to replace him... Maybe Arslan, but he's out with a serious injury. 

Music to my ears...we can't have Schalke starting off another year with two straight losses. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

@SchalkeUK - How do you feel about this weekend, mate? 

I have been trying to posy my scores for over 6 hours and the site is refusing to accept the post - not sure what else I can do - other than hope this gets through.  If it does and you are OK I will try and message you my scores and maybe you can post them.  I am away tomorrow until Saturday by then it will be too late.

1 hour ago, Eco said:

@SchalkeUK - How do you feel about this weekend, mate? 

Karlsruhe - Darmstadt   3-1

Paderborn - Nürnberg    1-1

Hannover - Rostock    2-0

Regensburg - Sandhausen    2-1

Ingolstadt - Heidenheim  0-3

Düsseldorf - Bremen   2-2

Kiel - Schalke  0-4

Hamburg - Dresden   2-2

Aue - St. Pauli   1-2

Friday, July 30
Paderborn 2-2 Nuremberg
Karlsruher 1-3 Darmstadt

Saturday, July 31
Hannover 96 1-1 Hansa
Ingolstadt 0-0 Heidenheim
Jahn Regensburg 2-1 Sandhausen
Dusseldorf 0-0 Werder Bremen

Sunday, August 1
HSV 4-2 Dynamo
Holstein Kiel 0-0 Schalke
Erzgebirge Aue 1-1 St. Pauli

15 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

I have been trying to posy my scores for over 6 hours and the site is refusing to accept the post - not sure what else I can do - other than hope this gets through.  If it does and you are OK I will try and message you my scores and maybe you can post them.  I am away tomorrow until Saturday by then it will be too late.

Feel free to PM @nudge or myself with your predictions in the future and we'll get it sorted. 👍

20 hours ago, nudge said:

Now that's another tough match ahead of us.

@Tommy any news if you can attend the match?

I won't attend the match this time. My dad and I have a ticket. We'd both have to enter the lottery and there's no guarantee that we'd both get one. Can't be arsed. Next home game I'll be fully vaccinated, so I'll have more reassurance that I can definitely attend.

Just a shame that it's against Werder. 😒

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I won't attend the match this time. My dad and I have a ticket. We'd both have to enter the lottery and there's no guarantee that we'd both get one. Can't be arsed. Next home game I'll be fully vaccinated, so I'll have more reassurance that I can definitely attend.

Just a shame that it's against Werder. 😒

That sucks... Hopefully this means we win now though 🤭

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Coma said:

Are you able to go to Bremen matches @nudge?  Haven't heard anyone else on here talking about getting back to games besides @Tommy.

It's been more than a decade when I've last been to a Werder match...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived