• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 7th June - Spain 2-2 Colombia

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SirBalon said:

Talking about Pedro on another thread...  The guy is playing like he's on jet fuel!  Wonderful play by him and David Silva bangs it into the back of the net...

Spain 1-0 Colombia

How is Colombia playing?

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

How is Colombia playing?

Quite good to be honest (especially James), but Spain right now are on a totally different level that Colombia can't do anything about.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Quite good to be honest (especially James), but Spain right now are on a totally different level that Colombia can't do anything about.

Yeah that sounds about right. Colombia have been awful in qualifying as of late but an on form Spain should be winning the match against an on form Colombia.

Yeah that sounds about right. Colombia have been awful in qualifying as of late but an on form Spain should be winning the match against an on form Colombia.

It wouldn't be a contest with both teams on form anyway...  Player for player there's no contest, but I'll say one thing...  Ospina is terrible!

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It wouldn't be a contest with both teams on form anyway...  Player for player there's no contest, but I'll say one thing...  Ospina is terrible!

Haha, he's become awful these days.

I think the best keeper in Colombia is Franco Armani. He's actually Argentinian but he's somehow not been called up yet despite being better than Romero. If I'm correct he's been in Medellin enough time to get called up and he should take the option.

The question is if he's good enough on an international stage. Especially in a continent with luxiusrous fowards like South America.

Fair play to Lopeategui. I'd have Spain as probably my 3rd favourites to win the world cup next year, behind Germany and Brazil.

Haha, he's become awful these days.

I think the best keeper in Colombia is Franco Armani. He's actually Argentinian but he's somehow not been called up yet despite being better than Romero. If I'm correct he's been in Medellin enough time to get called up and he should take the option.

The question is if he's good enough on an international stage. Especially in a continent with luxiusrous fowards like South America.

Fair play to the Lopeategui. I'd have Spain as probably my 3rd favourites to win the world cup next year, behind Germany and Brazil.

And the thing is that this Spain is full of second string players today.

Reina seems to be on drugs today because Colombia shouldn't be anywhere near scoring and he himself has made three errors which could've been goals and now his fourth error gives Cardosa a goal on a plate.

Spain 1-1 Colombia

Spain 2-2 Colombia (FT)

Two gifts from Pepe Reina denied a simple easy victory for Spain.  Very good performance from a lot of the youngsters for Spain...  Macedonia next in the official game.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 7th June - Spain 2-2 Colombia

Archived