• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Suggestions

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

On the default theme, have green background and white icons for featured/pinned topics similar to before.

Think they were green/white before.

Looks a bit too light against the white background.

image.png

19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Are you talking about the old forum you are fixing or this one?

The forum was upgraded from an older version of the forum software to the latest version.

• Administrator

The Topics side-bar (right hand side of front page) used to put unread topics in bold. At the moment they're all normal with no bold format.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Not a suggestion as such but the descriptions for each section need changing. Still says Liverpool are champions, and Leeds, Swindon and Coventry etc.

This is updated now.

• Subscriber

Things look good, getting used the forum now, can't seem to get my Google Chrome Grammarly to click in but that's not a big issue and I will get by, once again @Rab cheers for all your hard work, much appreciated from all of us I am sure.

I may have missed this, but are the avatars smaller? Seems odd that they are smaller than crest of our favorite teams. 

Also, is there any way we can get the option to get rid of the below? I don't really care of about the stats for each thread I'm in. 

1890690535_ScreenShot2021-07-29at3_30_35PM.thumb.png.e1bc1d01a1a3a5725ab33b7d58174af5.png

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I may have missed this, but are the avatars smaller? Seems odd that they are smaller than crest of our favorite teams. 

Also, is there any way we can get the option to get rid of the below? I don't really care of about the stats for each thread I'm in. 

1890690535_ScreenShot2021-07-29at3_30_35PM.thumb.png.e1bc1d01a1a3a5725ab33b7d58174af5.png

NO! The data analyst in me loves it 😅

Hey @Rab - Outside of the ability to collapse the thread's details (which would be nice). 

Is there a way to change this button to maybe have a white outline or lighter/darker shade so that it stick out a bit more? 

1632188246_ScreenShot2021-07-29at3_53_53PM.png.d2fd3726e35fb945ed6ff0ddf11526eb.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 3.53.39 PM.png

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

I like it too, it gives you an indication who likes the topic the most and who appreciates the contents.

Again- not trying to get rid of it, but if possible, have the ability to collapse it would be welcomed. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Can't believe you want to get rid of the stats @Eco

Blah blah blah. 

I just enjoyed the look when the thread took the whole screen. 

The avatars are also smaller, which looks odd to me as your Leicester City logo is larger than your actual avatar. 

Archived