talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba Back at Juventus

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Gerrard thrived with some awful players. He’s got no fucking excuse. If you only look good when the players around you are better, then you’re fucking shite.

Gerrard was waaaaay better than Pogba though

The sooner this idiot is forgot the better, I'm actually surprised they managed to get his over inflated head out of the training complex door.

Maybe he can double act with Lingard on next year's Britain's got talent, they love a dance act.

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Maybe he can double act with Lingard on next year's Britain's got talent

That could work because as we know despite the title of the show it's normally full of people with zero talent.. 

Cowell... "Who are you and what is your talent?" 

Pogba "  I am a professional footballer" 

Cowell five minutes in to the performance... 

GIF by Got Talent Global

Followed by... 

Season 16 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

And then.... 

See the source image

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

That’s the point!

It’s like comparing a fiat to a Ferrari though like why bother, Pogba’s a lazy dickhead celebrate that he’s finally fucked off. Whoever signed him back deserves their cock chopped off

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s like comparing a fiat to a Ferrari though like why bother, Pogba’s a lazy dickhead celebrate that he’s finally fucked off. Whoever signed him back deserves their cock chopped off

I’d say more like comparing a Ferrari Dino to a Ferrari F40. Sure, they both come under the same heading, but one was actually pretty shit.

• 3 weeks later...

It's such a mad story. If ever you were to list all of the attributes to create a generational midfielder you would literally be re-creating Paul Pogba, yet for some reason there's something missing that means he can't put them altogether. He's got the physicality to win the ball back without even really putting in a tackle, you will struggle to find a more technically gifted footballer and he's capable of some absolutely outrageous passes/shots. But then he'll get dispossessed far too easily or just drift out of a game.

It goes back to when he was at Juve and United were signing him in the first place, he seemed to gather a lot of hype based off of a highlights reel of long range, almost effortless strikes. But away from that you would never have considered him the most integral man, or at least one of the most in that Juve side. I'm just not sure he can carry a team consistently which is why he done well at Juve because you don't carry players like Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio and then at France you don't carry N'golo Kante, Mbappe etc. If they are at their best then he can be at his best.

This Juve midfield now? I'm not so sure this will work out, I guess we'll have to see how they operate in the Summer.

• The title was changed to Paul Pogba Back at Juventus
On 24/06/2022 at 08:18, Stan said:

Pogmentary doesn't even work as a pun title either. That's what annoys me most xD

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's like when that "Seaspiracy" film came out... and they could have named it "Conspirasea" - it's right fucking there. Pogumentary was the obvious choice for the name... so I'm not really surprised that Pogba and the gang of idiot yes men he surrounds himself could not see the obvious.

Pogmentary sounds like it's a show about Pogba's transition into a commentator (aka a pogmentator).

But the thing that annoys me the second most about the Pogumentary is just that Pogba's so whatever the exact opposite of self-aware is that he thought it was a good idea to release this after going through all the footage. It makes him look like an absolute cunt.

His playing career already makes him look like a massive cunt. But this just removes all doubt from the viewer's brain. I'm absolutely gutted he rejected that offer from United, would have loved for him to stay there for another 5-6 years.

He did united a favour by rejecting 300 grand a week. That just shows the money men at united haven't got a fucking clue about football 

Been a useless twat for ages and yet they offer that amount of money.. 

Which big games did the clown step up in apart from city away when 2 down 🤔

Majority of the time he went awol 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pogmentary sounds like it's a show about Pogba's transition into a commentator (aka a pogmentator).

Or a history about Pogs, for anyone who can remember that game as a 90s kid. 

Archived