talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga to be shown on Sky Sports in the UK

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure BT is really delivering much value to football fans anymore. What have they got? Europa League and Ligue 1? I like watching Europa league in the later stages and occasionally will flick over to a French game if Marseille/Lyon/Lille are playing. 

Hardly seems worth £30 a month. I know BT has lots of other sports but I basically don't watch any sport except football and occasionally some tennis.

15 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Not sure BT is really delivering much value to football fans anymore. What have they got? Europa League and Ligue 1? I like watching Europa league in the later stages and occasionally will flick over to a French game if Marseille/Lyon/Lille are playing. 

Hardly seems worth £30 a month. I know BT has lots of other sports but I basically don't watch any sport except football and occasionally some tennis.

Premier League - 52 live games from the Premier League until 2024/25.

National League - 30 live games a season from the National League until 2023/24.

UEFA Champions League - exclusive live coverage of the UEFA Champions League including the UEFA Champions League final until 2023/24.

UEFA Europa League - exclusive live coverage of the UEFA Europa League including the UEFA Europa League final until 2023/24.

UEFA Europa Conference League - exclusive live coverage of the UEFA Europa Conference League including the UEFA Europa League final until 2023/24.

UEFA Super Cup - live coverage of the 2021 UEFA Super Cup between Chelsea v Villarreal.

UEFA Youth League - live coverage of the UEFA Youth League until 2023/24.

Ligue 1 - up to 5 live matches a week from Ligue 1 until 2023/24.

A-League & FFA Cup - up to five live matches a week from the A-League and live coverage of the Australian FFA Cup.

Football TV Rights 21/22 | Where To Watch Football On UK TV (live-footballontv.com)

Can imagine that would just be happy with the EPL and UEFA Competitions, as that's where they'll get most of their subscribers from. A far cry from when they had their magnificent European Football show and covered French, German, Italian and Portuguese football. 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Compared to a Sky Sports package (upwards of £70/80/m?) you get what you pay for, to be honest.

£30 for PL/CL/EL and other leagues isn't too bad. But then with Sky Sports you get the multiple sport-specific tailored coverage and action. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived