The better place to talk football.

Lionel Messi's Next Club - PSG Confirm Signing

football forum

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bremen. Heard he's very eager to take on a new challenge and help us get promoted back to the first division. 

Now that's just silly.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Didn't you know? He's a huge fan.

C-w0gzNXsAA5E4r.jpg

I heard it's always been a dream to play with his hero, especially after meeting him and getting a signed shirt a few years ago?

EgSX6C5XkAA-Eqb.jpg

I know they will avoid the transfer fee but his wages will be earth shattering, can City really spunk over the £200+m they are about to spend as of right now xD

Must be PSG unless there is a wild card..

I think it's PSG. 

From what I read, City has completely moved on from Messi after last year. 

They tried to bring him twice and couldn't. Now they're focused on bringing Kane. 

Jorge Messi is not a guy that gives discounts, so It will probably be down to the club that can pay him the most.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bremen. Heard he's very eager to take on a new challenge and help us get promoted back to the first division. 

Bremen Darts Team? Fair play!

4 minutes ago, DNA said:

I know they will avoid the transfer fee but his wages will be earth shattering, can City really spunk over the £200+m they are about to spend as of right now xD

Yes. The evil empire can't be stopped.

• Subscriber

It will be City and just because of Pep. He's been dying to have someone on the same plane as Messi and this is the opportunity. I think they'll break the bank here for him easily. I can't see how PSG make this happen without offloading one of the bigger players they have right now.

Poor Aguero, left to play with his mate then his mate fucks off :4_joy:  ..think Barca will find a way but we could take him, we can bring a fair amount of money in by selling Sterling, Bernardo and Laporte, all 3 are not happy due to playing time, that's 200million in today's market

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Poor Aguero, left to play with his mate then his mate fucks off :4_joy:  ..think Barca will find a way but we could take him, we can bring a fair amount of money in by selling Sterling, Bernardo and Laporte, all 3 are not happy due to playing time, that's 200million in today's market

I'm not sure if Barça have already registered Aguero. 

If not, I can definitely see Barça backing out.

• The title was changed to Lionel Messi's Next Club - PSG Confirm Signing

Archived